chapter 6... it exists

Gosh I'm sorry everyone I know people are still waiting on this

————-
After hearing this Red edmeditly thought something bad was going to happen.

Ring ring, the phone went of, 'thank god' Red thought.

"Go upstairs and sleep" Pap was directed as he approached the phone "hello"

Red followed these orders, walked up the stairs slowly. Looking back he watched as pap entering the kitchen he was still on the phone Red kinda wished he knew who was on the other line.

"Hey Red!" Oh right it's the other me "it's quite late are you heading to bed?"

"Yeah Paps told me to lay down in his room" red point off towards paps room weakly.

"That lazy bones would uses any excuse to sleep on the sofa" Blue sighed "don't feel bad Red" Blue patted Reds back, pointing towards a door and walked into the washroom, what's with everyone's obsession with touching.

Waking into this room was questionable... Are we sure this was Paps room. It looked like a tornado went through here how the fuck dose someone get a sock on the ceiling. But the bed, one there was a bed and two it was the softest thing in the universe so falling asleep became instant.

A few hours passed and the door opened slightly, there was a slight chuckle that thanks to Red being a light sleeper (thanks to Boss) so he subconsciously woke up. Suddenly out of nowhere he was picked up.

"You fell out of bed" the voice was gentle "did you hurt your self" the person got into bed with Red. Red felt safe it was a nice embrace.

"your so much smaller then my sans you know" purred the voice. Both of them fell back asleep shortly.

In the morning, normally an alarm would have woken them but today it was Blueberry smashing two pots together screaming "it's 2pm, time to wake up"

"Ugh" he rubbed his eyes "sorry Red I forgot the alarm or we slept through it" he rubbed circles in reds back

"I dont wanna get up yet" Red moaned all his joints hurt he didn't want to move.

Paps kissed the top of his head "welp I'm getting up not my fault if you get yeeted down stairs by him"

This made red smile, the first time paps seen him smile actually, it only made him smile brighter.

"That's cute, your cute" Pap said as he kissed red head again

"Stop doing that" Red smacked Pap away

"Why it's not like your my brother" he smiled

'...Ugh your literally like him' Red got up in a storm and rushed outside there he lit up a smoke took a deep breath in, still running away from the house as fast as he could, there and only there did he take a breath out.