Bolin...

Bolin groaned softly as he rubbed the sleepiness out of his eye's upon, feeling the heat of sunlight beaming on his eyelids. He sat up a little only to hear another moan of protest beside him.

He smiled softly and turned around in his bed to face his girlfriend (y/n) who was sleeping peacefully next to him. He wrapped his strong arm's around your smaller form and you sighed in content snuggling into his chest.

He smirked as his hands snaked to your waist gripping your hips "wakey wakey..." he said softly. His fingers moved slowly on your waist and you started squirming with a smile on your face before you started laughing.

Your eye's snapped open and you struggled out of his arm's while he smirked and laughed while he continued his assault on your sensetive spots.

"Bolin!" Your giggles and struggles were useless as bolin continued while kissing your collarbone.

"T-that tickles!" You felt him go on top of you, towering over you he stopped while you panted for air with a smile on both of your faces.

"You are such an..."

"Awesome boyfriend?" Bolin interrupted with a smirk as he leaned into your body.

You raised a brow jokingly and laughed as he buried his head in your neck. Bolin wrapped his arm's around you once more before you kissed his temple.

You both lay that way for a moment while you run your fingers through his hair. He sighs and sits up with his face inches from your own "if only we could stay this way forever".

You smiled softly and looped a strand of his hair around your finger "if only" you whispered.

"However..." you heard a voice call making you and bolin jump from the bed.

"We have practice today, bro!" Bolin grumbled upon hearing his brothers voice behind the wall.

"Dammit, Mako! We were having a moment!"

"And it would have taken 'forever'!" Mako quoted before laughing and going down the hallway.

Bolin sighed and you just groaned before both of you got up off the bed in all your undergarments glory.

You then looked down noticing you only had a bra and underwear on, you immediately covered up with the blanket "where is my clothes!"

Bolin whistled slowly while hiding something behind his back. You glowed at the goof and lunged "Bolin!"

He screamed in shock before being forced to the ground, you and him wrestled on the ground before pausing upon hearing "IF YOUR LATE IM GONNA KILLED YOU!"

You both looked at each other and ran towards the separate closets. Mako could be scary when he wanted to.