Bolin x reader

Warning: sad! Read at your own risk!

You were so excited today was you and your three year boyfriend bolin's three year anniversary. Bolin was supposed to meet you in the flames's cafe, it was special because...well...it was where you both first met.

You swooned in your chair thinking about that one moment that changed your whole life.

Before, meeting bolin you were depressed and suicidal. Always cutting sometimes even for sport. You had an abusive father that had beat you almost every night but, for the past three years bolin had helped get him away and stop the abuse for a while.

You however still live with your father and disapproves strongly of you and bolin's relationship, not that he should care.

You fingered the handle of your coffee cup as you sat and waited by the window. You smiled at the tough of bolin, he was so perfect the perfect guy, the perfect date, the perfect....everything!

You giggled to yourself softly and you smiled before taking a sip of coffee.

You looked at the time from the sky 'it's only 6:00 pm, don't worry (y/n) he's just running a little late' you thought to yourself reassuringly.

Bolin was supposed to be here an hour ago.

You waited two more hours waiting for the love of your life to show through those doors just like he did three years ago.

But, he never did.

You fought back tears as the sky went dark and you sipped weakly on your sixth cup of coffee.

"He's not coming is he?" You asked yourself.

You received no answer and you left a tip to the waitress who gave you a sad apologetic smile before saying "it's gonna be alright shuga" she said.

You nodded with a weak smile before leaving the cafe.

You started walking towards bolin and Mako 's place. You held your anniversary gift for bolin in your right hand.

As you walked tears started pouring down your cheeks and you choked on a small sob. You wiped your eye's as you neared the apartment.

You got in from your pick locking skills, you opened the door to discover it empty.

You sighed and left the apartment, you started walking around republic city and decided to go to the harbor.

You leaned over the balcony that separated land from water it was a high ledge with sharp rocks at the bottom. You were listening to the soft waves when you heard his voice.

"A flower for a rare beauty".

"Why thank you. What a gentleman" a female voice giggled

You turned the corner with a heavy heart and gasped softly upon seeing your love. He was dressed casual in his usual and leaning against a pole with one of your best friends, Asami.

He was smirking that same smile he always had for you.

He was wrapping his arm's around her in a way he only did for you.

He was kissing her with a passion he said he would only have for you.

Bolin kissed a little deeper and held onto her waist while she giggled and wrapped her arm's around him.

You couldn't hold back the sob that escaped your throat.

You watched as bolin turned towards you breaking his kiss from that tramp and his eye's widened realizing it was you.