Practice

You and bolin walked side by side behind a fuming Mako, bolin had an arm around your waist sending his stupid jokes that made you giggle.

You and bolin had been together for six months, 23 days, and 6 hours, 31 minutes and 6 going on 7 seconds. Not that anyone was counting.

You all entered the training area. You saw korra and Asami waiting for them talking in a corner. They finally noticed all of you and smiled before walking over "Hey guys, I see you two finally got out of bed" Asami teased the blushing couple.

Bolin however got cocky "we still would be in bed if not for practice".

You rolled your eye's before looking at korra the avatar "so how's your training going on long?" You asked curiously.

Korra smiled a little "I still haven't been able to find my air bending but, I have mastered the other three elements. But, I could always use a water bending partner" korra added with a crafty smirk.

You put your hands on your hips while giving her a toothy grin "I'd be honored!"

Korra fist bumped the air jumping at least five feet in the air "yes! Come on!" Korra grabbed your wrist before pulling you towards the water room.

Bolin looked on after you yelling "be careful! And...don't harm my beautiful (n/n) face!"

You and korra just laughed and you blew a kiss his way which he returned with a charming smile. Korra rolled her eyes before saying "alright love birds quit the oogling and...fight!"

Korra bended a shot of water your way but you turned just in time to bring your leg and arm's up in an arch followed by a wall of ice.

Korra then ran towards you unexpectedly and charged spinning into the air a trail of water following her. You dove out of the way swiftly before turning and delivering a water punch.

Korra ducked before flipping backwards and spinning with her hand upward with a tornado of water forming in her palm. Your eye's widened at the size and korra smirked before sending it down towards you.

You didn't have enough time to dodge so you put your hand out and the vortex of water hit your hand before creating a barrier of water around you.

Korra panted a little before balling up her fists and so did you before charging at one another.

Bolin and Mako watched from the sidelines 'my god....that's hot' they thought in unison. Asami looked at the two boys and turned away in anger her arms crossed over her chest.

Soon, everyone started their training which lasted at least for to six hours. You all headed home and Asami and Mako headed to her place so she could introduce Mako to her father.

Mr. Sato.