Fun

You and bolin finally went home and immediately you collapsed on the bed. Bolin chuckled before getting on top of you holding you down making you sigh in bliss.

Bolin then brung his head down placing his lips on your neck before saying "Now....where were we?" You giggled as his lips met your collarbone with soft kisses.

"Babe stop it" you giggled lightly as he wrapped his arm's around your waist pulling you closer from behind. You smiled as he turned you around in his strong arm's before pulling you in once more.

He then looked up at your smiling face, you smiled at him softly before he smirked and said "wanna have some fun" he hissed seductively in your ear.

You shivered in delight and nodded excitedly.

He took you off the bed picking you up bridal style "this is gonna be the best we've had in days!" Bolin said excitedly as you giggled.

5 minutes later

"Bolin! Your going to fast! Gah!" You yelled as he thrusted his hands forward causing you to cry out in agony as he delivered the final blow.

"Sorry babe! But, I'm surprised your not used to this by now. We do it almost every day" he said as he wiped the sweat from his brow.

You huffed as you lay on your back all sweaty and out of breath "but, you always end it first!" You said crossing your arms and looking away.

Bolin shrugged as he took a cool towel and draped it over his shoulder "but, you always tire out easier! So I say that's fair."

You rolled your eye's "your so competitive".

Bolin leaned down "what can I say....I'm a natural" he hissed in your ear.

You couldn't help but smile and chuckle "whatever just help me up you idiot".

Bolin took your hand and lifted you from the floor "you only won because I missed the ball that one time!" You said putting up your pointer finger.

Bolin crossed his arm's "just accept it. I'm better at hockey then you are!"

You scoffed "as if!"

You and bolin argued all the way back home leaving the rocky terrain of the hockey lookout near the Republic cities park.