First Chapter

Inspired by Every Yandere X readers.. Especially Average_potato. XD hey!

Your parents allowed you to go the same highschool with your very close friends.

You got very happy and excited about that. You decided to tell your friends about the good news. You all became very excited that you talked all day till night, talking about what highschool would be like.

Mostly about the boys

As you talk with your two friends, you decided to go to the convenience store at night because you were hungry from excitement.

"Mom! I'm heading out to get something to eat!" You get your purse and head out the door.

You walk to the convenience store and buy loads of chips, chocolates, drink, and snacks for the whole night.

You put it on the counter to pay for it. You reach out your purse to pay for it. But when you looked at how much, it was too much for what you only had.

"580 yen? But I only have 500!" You panicked as you search every pocket.

You were about to tear up because you didn't want to sacrifice one of your beloved snacks.

"Here I'll pay for the rest.." A guy from behind gave you 80 yen. You turn around to see a handsome guy with Gray metallic hair, and sparkling red eyes. He looked to be about your age.

You grab the food you bought.

'Oh wonderful snacks.. I still have you all.. Because of the guy...'

You look at the guy who paid for you. You push your hair back behind your ears. "Uhmm.. Excuse me?" You talk to him.

"Th-thank you for.. Paying it for me." You hug your snack in shyness.

"No problem!" He smiles at you causing you to blush.

"I should pay you back some day for it! I promise."

"No, no need for you to pay it back! Take it as a gift." He walked out the store with you.

"Uhmm so.." You tuck your hair behind your ear once more. "What's your name?" I-I am (first name) (Last name)." You offer your hand for a handshake.

He grabs your hands as well and shakes it. "I'm Mino Kanade, Hajimemashita." He smiles at you as you slowly remove your hands.

'Such soft hands!'

"uhmm thanks again.." You say shyly. He just smiles back.

"Shall I walk you back?" He offered.

"Oh you don't need to! You might be busy or something.."

"I insist.." He walks with you to your house.

There was a silence between you two as you walk. "So.. What's with all the food in the middle of the night?" He breaks the silence.

"Oh this? This is all for me. I am gonna eat this all because I'm hungry. I get really hungry in the middle of the night. So hehehe" you look at the things he brought. "So, why did you buy food in the middle of the night too?" You ask him pointing at the bag he has

"This is for my older brother. He got hungry so I decided to buy him food."

"So you must really love your brother" you chuckle a bit.

"Yeah I do, he was with me for a long time... Our parents really weren't around much."

"Siblings must be fun.." You smile.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asks you

You frowned. "I don't but I do want one! You know you could be with too and play with"

He pats your head. "Don't worry.. It's fine!" He smiles at you "I could be your brother! We're not related by blood though.." You both laugh.

"Well that would be nice.." You smile.

You are both now in from of your house. "Well we're here!"

You face each other. "I guess I'll see you around then.." He smiles. "Yeah.. I guess I would" you answer back.

You get inside and say your last goodbyes. You walk out in your house jumping in joy.

You were so happy as you walk to your room. You lie down on your Bed and ate all the snacks.

Eventually you fell asleep after finishing 3/4ths of your snacks.

All that is in your mind is.. Him..

???'s POV

"So this is where she lives?" I smirked evilly.

"Well then.." I laughed evilly as I walked away from her house. Holding a knife, I play around.

"Oh (y/n)..."

.
.
.
.
A/n

The following photos will never be mine XD. The guy on the photo up there is Mino.. So yeah just change his hair to Gray metallic and red pupils... And not bloody. I couldn't look for a more accurate photo of what I envision him to be. So yeah.. I tried searching Google and that's at least the most accurate Yandere.. XD (DID I JUST SPILL SOME BEANS?) Okay imma shut up

And btw.. How's the first chapter? I hope it's good...

Anyway, don't be shy to Vote, Comment or Even Follow! I'll totally appreciate it