Mino?

I dont have a name for your two close friends here so please give a name for them. I have no idea what's the name. I'll just put it as (bf/n1) and (bf/n2) to indicate which friends is which and to signal that it is the best friend XD.

The vacation has ended and your alarm clock just woke you up from your sleep.

You shut the alarm off and look at the time. It was 7:30am. "Just five more minutes" you say to yourself. Your eyes shut down.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You were chained on the wall wearing a ripped red dress.

You slightly open your eyes. Your vision is quite blurry but you could see that you are in an prison like place. It was dark and cold.

An image of a guy then appears before you. He caressed your cheeks.

"Good morning beautiful.." He smiled at you with a knife at his hands and laughed insanely.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You sat up, scared. Your heart was beating fast from the dream you just had. You held your chest to calm down.

What.. Was that...? It all felt real...

You wondered. You then looked at the clock.

To your surprise, it was already 7:45am.

You looked at the clock closely to make sure it was. And it really was.

"Holy crab holes! I'm going to be LATE!! I'm going to be LATE!!" You stood up immediately and opened the door to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth immediately and did your business there. You rush to your closet and dress up to you uniform.

"You're going to be late!!!!" Your mom shouted at you.

"I am QUITE AWARE!!!" You get your things for school. You just wore your socks halfway.

As you went down the stairs, you fell down doing a lot of barrel rolls.

"Augh!" You shout in pain as you reach the floor. "Ouch..." You looked at yourself to see bruises around your body making it hard to move.

"Ouch.." You said as you try to stand up. You walk to the Dining room and try to eat as fast as you can. You look at your watch and it was 8:02am. You panicked so you grabbed a toast and hurriedly wore your shoes. "Itekimasu!" You greeted them goodbye as you stepped out of the house.

You ran with all your might. You are the toast that was on your mouth too.

You finally reached the gate of your school. You looked at your watch, it was 8:29am. Just in time!

As you were gonna get in, the gates closed. You were in shock.

"Wh-what?! It's still 8:29am!!" You complained.

They said that it was already 8:30am and they can't let you in.

You were sad. You really had just to be late in your first day. Then a guy appeared at the other side of the closed gate. You looked to see who it was.

You recognized his face somewhere. Then you remembered. "Mi..no?"

"Yo!" He called you.

"Mino! You study here too?" You question.

"I do.. Just transferred here." He smiled at me. "Can you please give consideration? She was here a minute before anyway. So maybe you could like, open the gates to let her in?"

They refused. "Mino.. It's fine! I was late anyway an-"

"PLEASE oPEn the GATE! or else..." He looked at them with scary eyes. He had a dark aura surrounding him.

The gate eventually opened and he is back to his sweet old self. "Arigatou!" He said.

You were shocked on what happened to him though. At first he was so happy and gentle.. Then he became a scary person and then went back to the way he was.

You just hurriedly run to the place where they say your classrooms.

"Class..." You look for your class. "Class.. 3-E!" *'cough', Assassination Classroom, 'cough'* You finally went there and opened the door. The teacher wasn't there yet so you were relieved. You Sat to a place near your two Closest friends.

(Bf/n1) is a blonde wavy haired girl. She is a girl who acts a bit boyish. She usually wears skirts with a nice top.

(Bf/n2) is a blue haired girl with glasses. She is somewhat a nerd and a silent type of person.

You talk to them endlessly before the teacher came in. When the teacher came in, you see Mino in the distance.

'Mino is in the same class with me?'

You were shocked to know about it.

The class started and you all greeted each other politely.

You continue the class. You thought of Mino relentlessly.

-a short time skip-

It's break time, you spend time with your friends. Then Mino came close to you

"Hey!" He greeted, "mind if I sit with you?". Your friends look surprised.

"Sure!" You said happily. "Oh please, sit with us!" (Bf/n1) says. You kick her leg from under table. "Oww!" She said silently.

"It's nice to meet you! My name is Mino Kanade. You are...?"

"I'm, (bf/n1)! Nice to meet you too.." (bf/n1) said. We waited for (bf/n2)'s response but she didn't answer.

"Ahem?" You looked at (bf/n2). She sighed. "I'm (bf/n2), nice to meet you" she said silently.

Why is everyone so formal? It makes me weird.

"Okay! How about let's stop being formal.." You smiled at everyone.

"So how are you related to (y/n)?" (Bf/n1) questioned. "He.. Uhm.. I met him at-"

"I'm (y/n)'s brother.." He smiled.

"A brother?! But I thought you were an only child!"

"N-no! I just met him at a convenience store.. He paid for the snacks I bought... And it so happened that we met this day and we're classmates" you answered. Mino held your wrist tight.

"Well I am still her brother.. Right?" He held my wrist more tightly. He just smiled at me expecting a positive answer. "Y-yeah.. Sorta.." You answer. He let go of his hand on your wrist and slowly rubbed it.

"Well.. That's nice (y/n)" (bf/n1) chuckled a bit. "You know she eats too much snacks at night so she goes out by herself and gets tons of snacks. I get worried actually because she might get hurt or something because it's night!"

"Don't worry, as a brother. I'll protect her at ALL costs. Even if I have to take someone's life." You all laughed.

You all talk happily until the break ends. You went back to your proper seats.

-a bit of time skip-

As you were writing something in your notebook during class. Your wrist became a bit sore. You held it and rubbed it to atleast take of some of the pain.

You wondered why it was painful then remembered what Mino had done to you. He held your wrists hard.

"I wonder why he did that though.." You slowly rubbed your wrist.

.
.
.
A/n

Hey!! I'm sorry if things aren't happening yet but this is like an intro and a gateway to it so be a little patient. Hehe