RUN!

The first day ended and it was fun. You had fun with (bf/n1) and (bf/n2).

"So do you like that sibling of yours?" (Bf/n1) teases you. "Well I do like him as a friend..." You answer..

"Yiee!! You should go for it!" She hits you on the head. "Ouch!! Stop!"

You walk to the shoe area. "You love him don't you?"

"No I don't!" You deny hundreds of times.

"Sign#33 when you like a guy, you deny it a hundred times" (bf/n2) says.

"Ahem! Excuse me! But I seriously don't!" You deny once more. "Oh but you do.. It says so." (Bf/n1) pokes you.

"Can you just stop? It's annoying!!! Okay? Now shut up!" You huffed.

"Sign#46 you get aggressive when someone teases you about it. Like Shut up, stop it, and it's annoying." (Bf/n2) says again.

"Oh will you please be quiet and go back to the way you were a while ago?" You slammed the locker.

"Well Then Mrs. Angrypants. We're gonna go and leave you two be.." She smirked.

"What do you mean..?" (Bf/n2) pointed at the person behind me.

"Hey!"

It was Mino!

"H-hey M-mino.. Hehe" you smile at Mino.

"You get back here!" You shout silently.

"Sign#56 stuttering in from of him"

"Bye! (Y/n)!" They both left.

Those bafoons!

"So.. What's their problem?" He asks. "Oh nothing.. Hehe" you answer.

"Well, are you heading home?"

"Yes I am about to.."

"Then I'm bringing you home.." He walks side by side with me.

"Oh no! You don't need to.. I can go home by myself and besides, it's getting a bit late.. Isnt your brother gonna worry?" You say.

"My brother? No no.. It's okay for him and I insist in bringing you home."

"Seriously.. You might be busy or something. I don't need an accompany" You pushed him aside.

"I said... I insist on COMING WITH YOU!" He shouted at me. The students around us heard us and reacted. "I-I am sorry.. Didn't mean to scare you."

It did terrify you in some way but you let it slide. Maybe he really wants to go with you. "It's fine.. Really.."

He walks side by side with you. The Sun sets and you walk to the street where your house is.

You talked along with him and had fun. You laughed along with him.

Mino's POV

"So wanna get some snacks?" I ask her. I know she would love snacks.

"Oh.. Uhmm maybe not today." She said. Her stomach growled loudly.

"Snack?" I smile.

"Sure..." She holds her stomach. I giggle. Such cute actions, I can't resist.

We walk to the store nearest to her house. We get our snacks. I got a popsicle. As I went to the counter to pay, (y/n) brought A LOT of snacks.

"Have you eaten Dinner yet?" I ask.

"No..."

"Then put some of those back, you'll become sick" I chuckle. She pouts and put backs half of her snacks.