Chapter Eighteen- Rock Lee.

MIZUKEN P.O.V

I stood in the middle of Sakura and Sasuke, for once, Sakura wasn't fawning over Sasuke. I can tell she's really worried about the exams and I want to comfort her but I just can't seem to bring myself to do it. 

I adjusted my sword on my back because it's brushing up against my leg and it's starting to really piss me off. "Hey Sakura-chan!! Mizu-chan!!" Naruto yelled running up to us, almost tripping over his own feet. 

"Yeah.. Good morning" Sakura narvously laughed, then went on expaining to Naruto about where to sign his name while I stood with Sasuke. He stared at Sakura, curiously. 

"Is someone getting a crush?" I teased, elbowing him in the ribs, giggling. He glared at me. "Alright, alright. I won't tell" I then winked at him. He hardened his glare and began walking inside. I guess he's not over yesterday.

After pushing our way through a bunch of random ninjas we came to a door where there were two Chuunin, disguised as Gennin and using a genjutsu to make room 201 look like 301.

I watched as one of them pushed down a kid wearing a bright green spandex suit with an odd bowl hair cut and extremely thick eyebrows. 

"Ha!! You plan on taking the Chuunin exams with that?! You should quit now!" One of them laughed. "You're just a kid" He added.

"Please let us through" A girl with two buns on her head begged. One of the Chuunin hit her, causing her to fall back. 

"Horrible.." One of the Gennins in the crowd gasped. 

"That's enough" I hissed, pushing through the crowd to get to the front. "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to hit girls?" I snapped.

"Now, remove your disguises. You're actually Chuunin. I'm not stupid and neither is my team." Sasuke came up and stood beside me.

"And remove this surrounding you created with genjutsu. I'm going to the third floor" Sasuke added. People around us started whispering. 

"So you noticed.." One of the guys smirked. Sasuke took this time to make Sakura feel better.

"Sakura, you must have noticed first right? Your analytically ability and genjutsu know how is the most improved on our team" He complemented, making Sakura blush. 

"Of course, I noticed a while ago because this is the second floor" She stated. I saw Sasuke smirk. I elbowed him again and winked. He grunted and looked away causing me to giggle.

"Not bad.. but all you did was see through it!" He then ran at Sasuke, leg up ready to kick. Sasuke went to kick him away but green spandex guy got in the way. 

"So fast.." I murmured. 

He's wearing training weights, I can tell by the way he moves. I used to wear them before I left Orochimaru. Even with the weights on he's fast, probably faster than me.  

"Not as weak as you look, I see" I smirked.

"Hey!" His white eyed teammate yelled, taking the attention away from Sasuke and the Chuunin. "What happened to the plan? You're the one who said we shouldn't draw attention to ourselves" 

"Well..." Green spandex guy blushed and turned to Sakura. I could see his girl team mate shake her head muttering "Oh no.."

"Hi. My name is Rock Lee. So yours is Sakura..Lets go out together! I'll protect you til I die!!" He did a thumbs up and a wink and a smile at the same time!