hunter exam phase 1 part 2

Kill's pov

hey i was wandering did you have your emotions when you were little or not?

Um you see my parents made sure i lost all my emotions by hitting me, plus they did it when i was a baby oh and i do have feelings it's just i can't show them like other's can it's like this when i am sad my hair and my eyes turn blue to show i am sad but i do not cry that is why i have no emotions kitty said.

oh i can hear a lot of people screaming i wonder if kurapika and leorio are alright gon said.

Forget about them let's go faster because i have a bad feeling about hisoka i said.

Yeah you are right we should stay away from him plus stay close to the examiner. kitty said.

HEY KURAPIKA LEORIO KILLUA SAID WE SHOULD GO UP!!!! gon said.

IDIOT DO YOU THING WE KNOW YOU JUST LEFT US!!!! the old man said.

OKAY GON DON'T WORRY ABOUT US!!!

Okay come on gon. i said then all of a sudden we were being swallowed by a huge frog then i gave it tonopa's drink and we were spit right out. i said.

Kitty's pov

Right after we were swallowed and thrown up we just kept on running and then we finally came in front of a really big door. then killua turn around and was surprise gon wasn't there even i was surprise he should of been hear.

Kill's pov

Hey we finally made it then i turned around and saw that kitty was there but not gon i see that even she is surprise as me.

Hey do you want to make a deal? i asked her then she said"Depends on what the deal is but sure go ahead." "Okay look do you want to do this how about if gon makes you smile then he will work on making you happy while i try to make you blush then liorio will make you feel anger and kurapika will make you feel sad. How about it huh? " i said.

"Mmmh sure why not okay, but will you really try to make me blush that is really hard to do also you can do as much tome and try to make me blush okay, deal?" kitty said

um okay deal i will make you blush or should i say make you fall for me i said in a seductive tone and then i see her hair a bit pink and so is her eye's well at least that's a start and then i smirk and since she was still holding my hand i decided to push her forward and hug then i see her hair a even brighter color of pink and so is her eye's "you know i think it will be my pleasure to make you fall for me" i said in a seductive tone.

then the big clock ranged and the door's started to open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHOR NOTES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy's so how do you like it so for i know it is moving slowly but don't worry in phase 3 there will be some more of her past revealed also i am just going to say this and it is part of her past any way when she was a baby and she still has it it's just she doesn't remember anyway she can look into the future and does people you heard in the begging they were really not her parents they took her parent's away also some one who tried to help her ended up dying but that's for you to find out anyways when she was a baby she had only to see in the future and she wrote down what happen of what's going on right now like as i was saying she wrote what happen and the person who had her knew it was coming so they made her in a mirage proposal and you guy's will have to guess who it is. Will it be gon, kurapika or kill OK just leave some comment's below okay bye.