Chapter one.

"Now this way!" "Good pose, good pose!" The photographer shouted. It was Saturday, and adrien's model shoot for his dad's new clothing line was taking place. After around 25 minutes, it was lunch break. "Okay, lunch break! It will be 2 hours!" He said walking off to the nearby store for his lunch. Adrien sighed, he doesn't enjoy modeling, he only does it for his father.

"Tikki, I have to get some inspiration." Marinette said putting her jacket on. "Why?" Tikki asked. "Because Alya's birthday is coming up, and I bet she wants something to do with ladybug." Marinette chuckled. "You are famous, she is obsessed with ladybug, but she can't even figure out that ladybug is her best friend." Tikki joked. "I know right." Marinette said smiling, and tikki zoomed to her bag, full of cookies.

"I think I need something... maybe today, I won't go to my garden of inspiration, maybe the park will do." Marinette thought to herself. "I guess... someone was shooting here for a photoshoot, but they had a break or something. I don't think I will be interrupting here, I'm far enough away." Marinette thought jogging to the nearby bench. "Mari?" A voice came from a few feet away.

"Huh?" Marinette said as she turned her body to see Adrien. "AH!" Marinette jumped as she feel to the ground. "I-uh- mean- sup!" Marinette exclaimed, trying to hold her balance on the bench. "Hey Marinette." He said waving. "What's going on?" Marinette asked while her face was crimson red. "Oh just a photoshoot." As he was looking at the equipment. "Oh, that's why." Marinette mumbled. "What was that?" Adrien asked. "Oh it's nothing!" Marinette said while gulping.

She then sat back down to the bench, and started sketching. "What's that?" Adrien asked from behind. "I-oh, t-this? I-it's some s-sketches for he-r u-upcoming birthday." Marinette stuttered. "Oh that's cool!" Adrien said as he placed him self down on the bench. Marinette was not trying to smile, but she couldn't help her self. "Marinette was looking at the scenery of the park. She had a lot of memories of fighting crime or just coming here with chat noir to relax.

Lately, chat noir and ladybug have been getting lots of fame, maybe too much. Once in a while when they started hanging out, fans and News reporters would come to them in at least one minute time. So they would hang out on roof tops, which led to chat noir thinking it's more romantic.

So, what do you do in your free time?" Adrien asked. "Oh- just some sketching and des-" Marinette stopped, did he know? "What do you do?" Marinette asked. "Oh homework, modeling, fencing, I don't really know." Adrien mumbled. "Seems as you have a lot on your plate..." Marinette muttered. "I do, I really do." Adrien said looking at the skies which ladybug and him always looked at at Tuesday nights.

A few minutes passed, and Marinette and Adrien actually talked. Then two hours passed and the two went their separate ways. "I had a fun time." Adrien said, standing go and smiling. "Uh, yeah me too!" Marinette gleamed as she stood up. "Well, see you." Adrien said and waved goodbye. "Yeah see you." Marinette mumbled.