Chapter six.

"Marinette, I can't believe you are actually coming early to school today, and especially the fact that you didn't even have one ounce of sleep. You don't even look tired!" Tikki complimented. "Ah well thank you Tikki? I don't know if that is a compliment or not." Marinette laughed as she entering the kitchen with Tom and Sabine drinking some coffee. "Hey mom, hey dad." Marinette said sitting in her seat. "Finally awake huh?" Sabine joked sipping her coffee. "Haha, yeah." Marinette giggled. Today she was a bit happier, she finally got Adrien out of her life. Sure, her legs were still in a bit of pain, but what was fine. "Bye mom, bye dad!" Marinette said chirpier than usual and ran outside. "It feels so nice outside." Marinette mumbled admiring the astonishing views that surrounded her home, god she loves Paris.

"Hi Alya." Marinette said as she waved her hand as she walked down the street. "Oh hey!" Alya replied enthusiastically. "Let's go." Alya said going into inside the building. "Hey Mari, Adrien is waiting at the entrance of school, he seems a little sad and lonely, why not talk to him." Alya whispered to Marinette smirking. "It's okay, Chloe is probably going to barge in the awkward conversation." Marinette said smiling. "Oh, is something wrong?" Alya asked opening her locker. "Yup, everything's peachy." Marinette enthusiastically replied putting her bag in her locker. "Well, okay I trust you. Can I go to your house today, by the way?" Alya asked getting her language books out. "Yeah sure." Marinette responded closing her locker. "I have to use the bathroom, stay here." Alya proclaimed running to the bathroom. Since Marinette had nothing to do, why not kill some time.

"I don't know if Nino is coming anytime soon, he is usually early." Adrien thought. "Maybe I'll just go inside, I can't stand out here forever or Chloe will come." Adrien sighed coming in the entrance. "Every girl stares at me when I come in and always surrounds me blushing and stuff, but I'm only interested in one girl, and that one girl doesn't even talk to me." Adrien sighed crowded by the group of girls. "Is something wrong, Adrien?" The girls cooed staring at the young teen idol. "Yeah I'm fine. I think I'll just go to my locker." Adrien falsely smiled walking to the end of the crowd. "I bet he is going to his locker to talk to Marinette." The girls whispered, obviously whispering loud enough for Marinette to hear. "I bet you ten dollars, he will." "I bet fifty." The girls replied back staring at the back of the boy. "Hey Mari." Adrien said cheerfully. "Don't talk to me, and tell your fangirls to stop talking about me behind my back." Marinette mumbled glaring at Adrien.

Marinette, flustered, walked away, as her face slowly faded the red. "Well that didn't go well." Adrien thought opening his locker with his security lock. "Hey maybe I'll help the situation when I talk to her in homeroom." Adrien thought trying to be optimistic. "Hey Adrien, want to eat lunch with us?" Some popular cheerleaders asked smiling with their pigtails. "Sorry, but maybe next time?" Adrien rejected, he could have handled the situation better.

"Hey Marinette." Alya grumbled looking at her bestfriend. "S-sorry Alya." Marinette apologized looking at her annoyed best friend. "It's fine." Alya sighed. "But... you must have a pretty good reason why you left, tell me everything." Alya smirked. "N-nothing happened." Marinette replied as her face turned red. "Ohh really? Why is your face turning red and why are you suddenly stuttering, huh?" Alya asked raising her eyebrow. "F-fine, um, I don't want to talk to Adrien, and honestly I was scared it was going to be awkward, so I left." Marinette lied, she didn't want her and Nino to be in an awkward conversation too, seeing as their relationship was just kicking off. "That's it?"Alya asked unamused. "Yup." Marinette said calming down. "Well you are awkward, so I'll let you have this one." Alya giggled. "Ah, safe." Marinette thought smiling.

"But, why is it awkward toward you guys?" Alya asked still confused. "That game a few weeks ago in gym where I hit Adrien." Marinette mumbled. "But that was an accident, he probably forgave you." Alya assured. "It's not Adrien, it's his father." Marinette mumbled softly. "Hey Mari, he came inside, why not talk to him?" Alya whispered. "There is no point. What am I suppose to say to him?" Marinette replied in a whisper.