chapter eight.

"W-what?" Marinette asked falling to her knees. "I-I already called Natalie." Adrien repeated in a gentle manner. "What did you tell her?" Marinette asked shaking. "T-that I'm at your house, why?" Adrien asked. "You sure are clueless. So fucking clueless." Marinette mumbled. "You ruined everything, Agreste!" Marinette screamed falling to her knees. "You fucking ruined everything. Is it so pleasurable to see me suffer huh?" Marinette muttered. "I said over and over again to leave me alone. Why won't you fucking leave me alone!" Marinette yelled facing Adrien straight in the eyes. "This is why I don't associate with dumb asses like you. I should have never met you! I should have never fucking accepted the umbrella!" Marinette cried standing up, losing all her sanity. "I hope you burn in hell." Marinette finally said twitching. "Hope you had your fun, but next time, toy with someone else." Marinette scoffed trembling slightly and walking to the bakery in the next street over. 

          Alya and Nino already left, leaving Adrien alone in the street. Adrien didn't do anything but sigh, well what else could he do? "Adrien, where are you doing?" Natalie asked. "I'm going to a friend's house." Adrien mumbled under his breath. "I-I don't have any modeling anyway, or fencing, so why can't I spent some time with my friends!" Adrien cried. "Fine, but be back by seven." Natalie sighed. "Do you want us to drive you or you walk?" Natalie asked going in the car. "I-I'll walk!" Adrien replied. "Okay, don't get into any trouble." Natalie assured as the car drived away. 

          "Adrien opened the bakery's doors, it was open obviously, it was a business. "Hello!" Sabine smiled as she saw the teen model slip in through. "U-uhm, I need to speak to Marinette." Adrien stuttered, surely, he wasn't the greatest speaker. "Okay, she's in her room." Sabine smiled opening the door to the second level of the building. "Thank you." Adrien blushed rushing to the second floor as he stared at the floor. 

         "M-Marinette?" Adrien called in a low whisper. "C-can I talk to you?" Adrien asked knocking on the latch that entered Marinette's room. "What do you want?" Marinette cried hugging a pillow. Not even Tikki could help. "I-I think you got the wrong idea." Adrien mumbled as he opened the latch slightly. "What do you mean?" Marinette asked with a bit of sympathy in her tone. "I-I didn't tell Natalie exactly that I was going to your house. I told her I went to a friend's house, I didn't specifically tell her." Adrien mumbled blushing a little. Words like those ringed to the ears of Marinette, relieving her. However, she had a deep pit of guilt and depression in her heart. 

          "You sure are clueless. So fucking clueless." Marinette mumbled. "You ruined everything, Agreste!" Marinette screamed falling to her knees. "You fucking ruined everything. Is it so pleasurable to see me suffer huh?" Marinette muttered. "I said over and over again to leave me alone. Why won't you fucking leave me alone!" Marinette yelled facing Adrien straight in the eyes. "This is why I don't associate with dumb asses like you. I should have never met you! I should have never fucking accepted the umbrella!" Marinette cried standing up, losing all her sanity. "I hope you burn in hell." Marinette finally said twitching. "Hope you had your fun, but next time, toy with someone else." Marinette scoffed trembling slightly and walking to the bakery in the next street over.

          "I-I'm so sor-" "I'll be leaving now." Adrien interrupted staring at his shoes. "Wa-" "I'll leave now." Adrien clearly heard that she was going to say, but he knew he would make things worse. Adrien opened the latch, and went down carefully, Marinette was full of guilt. "Alya, Nino, and Adrien now probably hate me. My only friends." Marinette thought tearing up. But she wasn't tearing up because of what 'adrien did to her' she teared up for what she wished she could fix everything, especially Adrien. Now, with all that anger, depressing, guilt, and most negative feelings, her pit increased, maybe it got so high that it couldn't be filled anymore. Sure she was emotionally strong, but she is also emotionally unstable. And here comes the butterfly, my friend. 

(sorry for not updating sooner, but wow, 2k views thanks!)