[FLUFF] My Kind Master (Underfell!Sans X Neko Reader)

~Sans and Author teleport In~
Author : HOI ! It's me the Author ! I am sorry for not updating In A few days, Guess what !? Finally, the first Fluff Chapter, Idk, i just having A fun time killing you all readers :3 I am sorry~

Sans : heya Verte-Babe~

*smack*

Author : stop flirting with the reader sans

Author : Okay, this is not A smut, just master kitten relationship okay ? Pfft

~Author and sans teleport out~

•Sans' POV•

I was petting my cat, despite being an underfell monster. I couldn't help myself from the cuteness of the cat. I found her on a tree branch near my post station a week ago. She was meowing, searching for help, heck I didn't even know why she was there. So I helped her with my magic and petted her. She found that there was no dangerous vibe around me. So she laid down and purred as I petted her. And until now I took care of her, I putted her in my bedroom so my brother wouldn't smack me for keeping a cat.

•Y/N POV•

My master was petting me in the couch, his brother was not at home, So he could pet me while we watched tv together. I knew that my master and his brother were the most powerful and roughest monster in the underground, but he's kind towards me and always took care of me. I have grown a feeling on my master. I think he's handsome and he always protected me. Yeah, I am a Neko, but I haven't shown my human form to my master yet because I was afraid that he would dump me. But today I Will show him, and now is a great time

•Sans' POV•

While I was petting my cat, she hopped from the couch and she mewled hoping for my attention. So I asked her,
"what do you want, kitten ?"
She shook her head and began changing form ? What ? What happened ? I flinched while watching her new form. She appeared as a girl with silver hair, same as her fur before changing form, blue eyes, pale skin, a pair of ears and a tail. She was shorter than me. I blushed at her new form. She looked so cute and beautiful.

"Master !"
She hopped and hugged me while crying. I didn't know how to react with this kind of situation. Didn't know what I should do, I hugged her back and asked "Hey, Hey what happened? don't cry"
I petted her hair and waited for her response.

"M-Master doesn't hate me right ? Master won't dump me right because I am a Neko ?" She said, still crying.

"Hey, of course no! you looked so cute, I will never dump you".
She blushed and I wiped her tears from her cheeks.

"So, you are a Neko, eh? I guess you have a name, what is it ?"

"My name is Y-Y/N" she answered still blushing.

She hop off of me and said "I.. I am sorry".

"Hey, no problem, I didn't mind tough, you look cute"

"Ee..eeh.. You are cute too master" she looked away and she petted her own ears.

" URGH, I AM NOT CUTE"

She started to cry again. I hugged her and petted her to stop her cry.

"I am sorry"

•Y/N POV•

There was an awkward silence between us. I was happy that master wasn't mad. Suddenly I remembered about his brother, Papyrus.

"M-master, should I change my form to cat again ? I am afraid that your brother will get angry at you"

•Sans' POV•

Oh holy asgore.. I forgot about Papyrus, shit what should I do

" Hey you don't need to change your form! I will protect you from my brother. I'll discuss this with him"

" now, you should go sleep In my bed. I'll wait for papyrus and take the couch"

"M-master, can you sleep with me, I don't want you to take the couch"
(A/N : Owh reader-Chan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the bone-Zone is closed)

"Mmm, sure of course"

"T-Thank you master"

"Hey, you can call me Sans,?kitten"

"O-okay ma-Sans"

She walked into my bedroom and I waited for Papyrus.

(A/N : If you think that I will kill reader-Chan again, NOPE you are wrong, it's fluff remember ?)

After I discussed this with Papyrus, he said that he's okay with it. I went to sleep next to Y/N In my bed when suddenly she wrapped her arms around me and cuddled me. I just went with it and petted her head.

*weeks later

•Y/N POV•

Master said that he loves me, and said that I should be his girlfriend. I Told him that I love him too from the first time he saved me. Today master said that we'll shop new clothes for me. Master is really kind and I love him so much.

~Author and UF Sans teleport In~

Author : Awhh.. Look, you two are So cute together red, go cuddle with Your Kawaii reader chan red,

UF Sans a.k.a Red : S-Shut Up !

Author : Ouh.. No need to be tsundere red ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author : Thank You again all of my readers, I didn't expect Many people Will Read this, THANK YOU SO MUCH

~Author leave red who is cuddling with reader chan~

Word Counts : 892 words