[Fluff lime] Human Sans x Reader x Grillby

Enjoy !
---------------

"Hey babe"

You heard a very familiar voice of one of your boyfriends - hell yea you got two, way to go! - and within a second you are pinned to the wall by the devil.

Come on, you were just going to start your daily work.

His fingers rested under you chin and gently lifted up your chin to look up at him.

"ah... There's those gorgeous eyes", he cooed sweetly near your ear.

You quickly kicked him hard on his abs, making him back away slightly.

"Watch out girl, damn you fierce woman" , Sans said while clutching his lower abdominal part. He then chuckled and smirked flirtatiously at you.

"Gettin' sassy today, eh ?"

"Shut up, Sans! I am not in the mood for that. I was just about to start my night shift after resting a little bit and this is what I got when I started my oh-what-a-wonderful-night!??!"

You struck back, quickly dusting off the unnoticed dust of your waitress uniform and walked away, only to bump into your other boyfriend slash co-worker, Grillby.

"Isn't she always Sassy? that's what makes her hot~" He cooed

Grillby hugged you and looked at his bite mark on your neck,

"Such a beautiful mark" He lustfully licked your bite mark.

You quickly shoved him away and escaped out of his grasp

"Not freakin you too!"

Yeah, that bite mark is what you got from spending a night with the red haired man, And with the night spent with Sans, you got a noticeable mark on your back. Sometimes you regret it tho, that mark ruined your beautiful skin.

there, written with a dagger, was a deep scar read "Sans"

Yeah, he frickin carve his name on your back, but you don't mind it anymore since he is being so obsessed with you and he will never leave your side until you die, so you are his property forever.

If he dare leave you for another girl you will frickin kill him by your own hand and reported him as someone who raped you and he will surely end his job as a model.

You scoffed and crossed your arms in front of your chest. "Go, do your damn thing Grillby, and you- " you pointed at sans,

"- don't get freakin 'too drunk to go home' again! I'm not going to serve you even a shot of tequilla", You sighed.

"Youre heavy, I don't want to carry a drunk heavy oh so handsome yet jerk model", you demanded them fiercely and stomped away.

Sometimes you wonder why Grillby work In a pub tho, Judging from his well-built body, he can be a model or even an athlete.

And you wonder how the hell does the real model aka Sans..(well yeah he got the well built body and all) gets drunk almost everyday! Does his manager knows what he drank every night ? Does he even get concerned about his health? Moreover his body! And it could kinda ruin his reputation too. You know bruh, being a model is tough but here, you can see a free spirit model.

But oh well, you love them with their abs and muscles.

They looked at you with lustful eyes, obviously getting turned on by your dominant personality.

You just rolled your eyes and continued to walk into the kitchen.

While you are gone, somehow they talk to each other peacefully, maybe because they already promised each other to share their 'prey' aka, You fairly.

But sometimes they kinda have this little fight when they want to take you somewhere, and you ended up being in the middle of two of them, each intertwined their hand with yours.

You don't really care being their, what two of them call "future wife", you are an orphan, you already live with them long enough and you got no one else besides them. They are all you have got and you won't ever give your heart to anyone else beside them.

So, back to the real time, you are now cooking some new dinner recipe you have been thinking for the past few days. Your finger, poked the turkey you just grilled, feeling satisfied with the softness of the turkey, you continued on making the sauce you make, with a little bit of red wine and other ingredients you choose skillfully to make a masterpiece, you pour the now juicy sauce to a bowl.

You scoop the left over of the sauce from the mixer and licked it, you perk up at the taste, you made another successful dish that maybe gordon ramsay will give a thumb up for it.

As you scoop the sauce again, came a familiar figure towering over you and in a second you felt some saliva on your finger, and it turned out to be sans licking your finger

"Hmm.. Delicious" he said.

Your blood began boiling because of this,

"Urgh sans, can you just sit the f*ck down and don't disturb me ?!?!"

"Nope, because three of us will be havin fun tonitee" he said while kidnapping you to god knows where

You just facepalmed and mind yourself that you need to lock yourself inside your kitchen alone-

"Don't even mind to lock your door sometime in the future, because we will break down your door to be with our lovely Y/N~"

*sigh.....*

A/N
Lolol after a long time i finally update this HAHA, sorry tho, idk if i can continue this book or not, because i lost interest in undertale :)

I just found some good draft in mah notes, so i continue it, not sure if i have another one

Therefore be said, thank you for reading this lol, we will see in the future if i will continue or not :)