HumanGaster!Sans X Fem!Reader Part 2

A/N : This part is fuckin hilarious I am So Happy to made this with my beloved and smart editor MelonWay there are Many cussing and sexual content, So prepare yourself (insert Lenny face here)

- - -

"Come on now what's the big deal? Look we're here, you would love this place" Said the officer whose name is Sans (after you discovered it). "As if!" You scoffed. What you didn't expect that Sans actually turn his head so he is looking at your eyes, your orbs, and said "Miss, you're too sassy for my own liking..." He then continued "Although... i like it...." He hissed while biting his lower lips, narrowing his dark eyes. You then hurriedly unbuckled your seatbelt and jumped off the car. You didn't forget to slammed the car door.

And then you heard chuckles, he freakin chuckled, that sly little bitch.

"You owed me a slap" He said while smirking and stroking his red left cheek. You just scoffed "You owed me my time to study". He pretend that he didn't listened to you and said "How about a slap at dat ass?". Your eyes goes wide and you raised your hand. "There's a mosquito on your cheek" Sans then ran into the bar, away from you before you can even slap him (again).

(FLASHBACK)

Who would've thought that the officer actually sitting there beside you, on the driver's seat, and you're on the passenger's seat, in your car.

You thought that he will ride his motorcycle while guiding you to that place named Grilly's? Gillbert's?. Well guess what instead of leading you with his motorcycle, he drive your car!. 'The heck have i done before to deserve this?!' You said to yourself.

Who would've thought that the officer actually abandoned his motorcycle. Come on, it's not his (practically). And shiettt, Snowdin sure got a lot of snow piling up.

Moreover why did you agreed?

"Heck No, I wanted to go to my class, are you really a cop? Did you often do this?" You said. "Well, just this once, so? Wanna take my offer? Or do you prefer to give me that license, insurance and registration of yours?" He asked. "Ugh, FINE" You're just about to close your car door when suddenly he stopped you "Let me drive, so we can arrive earlier since i've already know where" You're looking at him like he just said that square is the shape of earth. "Excuseee me?" The officer then said "I'll drive you there, come on" You gasped. "Oh heck no sir, i will not lend you the driver's seat of my car, i repeat MY CAR, besides, i just cleaned the internal part of my car like 3 days ago" The officer then groaned and said "Move over, miss, i warned you" You then gave him a struck back "Ooohh so scaryyy i am so scareddd"

He rolled his eyes and moved forward while both of his hands tried to reach you. You who noticed this then said "Hey hey what are you-... HEY HEY PUT M-..." The officer actually picked you up and take you to the other side of the car, the passenger seat. And oh no please don't expect a sweet bridal style pick up, rather than that you're actually facing the ground and your cough-BUTT-cough is near his face, that shit is taking advantage of you.

"My name's Sans so now can you stop shouting like you're being kidnapped or something" You scoffed while buckling your seatbelt "Don't expect me to tell you my name" Sans then licked his lips and said "I can tell already, Y/N" You gasped "How the-" Sans then said "These" While showing you what he got in his hand.

You grumbled and said "I thought you're not going to take my license and friends" You then said "Give it back to me, how the heck did you get that?" He then said "Magic, honey" He said while biting his lower lip and moving his eyebrows up and down.

At that time you only know how to do one move. One move to get your license back, one move to beat the shit out of him. And one move to make him know 'I am Y/N, bitches'