Chapter 4

Whoops sorry I didn't update sooner but like I said, I'm very lazy. Anyways, ONWARDS!

Steve's POV
"Y/n is that you?" I couldn't believe my eyes. The woman I have been looking for over 3 years is right in front of me.

3rd POV
Y/n looked at where she heard the voice come from. She immediately got into a defensive pose because she recognized him as the Captain America, the one who had caused all of the pain for her in the last 3 years. She started to get mad and everyone could see that because of the blue light coming from her hands. Nat started talking to y/n saying "Y/n calm down that's Steve, don't you remember him?"
"Oh I sure as hell do Nat, how could I forget the one who caused me to get all the torture from hydra? The one who told me he would always love me and protect me but ended up hurting me and creating me into the monster I am." Bucky looked at her sympathetically (I added buck because he's my smol bean) "Y/n you are no monster" he said taking a step closer to her. She immediately glared at him and responded with, "Really, I'm not a monster? Tell that to all those innocent people I had to kill that told me I was a monster. I knew it was wrong yet I didn't stop, I didn't run away even though I knew I could and save those innocent people but I choose not to and you wanna know why?" She said taking a few steps back from the whole team seeing as Steve had gone next to them. "Because of Steve, because they told me that if I didn't obey them that they would make sure Steve found out and that he would punish me." Steve now was so heartbroken at her words and how they made her think that he was the monster.

Y/n paused for a second, as if she was being told something before saying "Well it was nice meeting most of you" she said glaring at Steve. "But I have to get back before they hurt me even more than they already do. They tried to protest but she was gone in a flash. (I thought of flash whoops) leaving an absolutely heartbroken team, especially Steve.