Chapter 1 - Delilah

Harrys P.O.V 

"Lay a hand on her again and you'll regret it." 

I hissed at him as my blooded hands pinned him against the lockers by the throat. Images of what I had recently witnessed flashed through my head, provoking me too hurt him more. If an injured girl wasn't lying unconscious not far away, I would've.

"Got it?" 

He nodded quickly, fear pearcing through his threatened eyes. I managed to release my hands from his neck before he suffocated, allowing him to breathe properly. He deserved everything he just got.

I walked back down the corridoor after I left him stranded in a broken mess on the newly polished floor, his body barely living, gasping for air against the red and blue lockers. The sight of his bruised face gave me a thrill as I walked back into the bathroom to visit the damaged body of an innocent girl. It could take a lifetime to repair her heart. But it was worth a shot.

I may have hurt him, 

But he had caused her much more pain. 

*15 minutes ago* 

I kicked my chair under the desk and left the room without asking, ignoring the odd looks of other students and questions from my teacher. 

She had been excused from class half an hour ago and she still hadn't returned. 

"Is he not good enough? Huh?" 

A muffled voice came from the nearby toilets followed by a slap, then a cry of pain. 

I sprinted over to the door, first twisting the door handle to find it was locked then trying to force it open. But something blocked it, leaving me banging my clenched fists against it.

"WHO THE FUCK IS IN THERE?" 

I screamed through the wall which seperated myself from the nasty scene before me, thoughts of what was happening only a few metres away flooded my mind before I threw my body against the door, hoping to open it.

"Aw baby, looks like somebodys come to rescue you." 

A feminine scream was let out as I charged once more into the door, I almost tripped over as the door burst open, revealing the confirmed thoughts from my head. 

"Holy shit..." 

Below me lay a limp, lifeless body. 

Delilah.

I barely noticed the idiotic bastard push past me through the open door as if nothing had happened, all I could see, think, feel was what my eyes were set on. 

She lay motionless. Her hair was spread across her face, blood trickled from her nose and stained onto the skin above her dress. Below her eye was already starting to bruise a purple-blue colour and her bottom lip was busted open, leaving a swollen cut. 

My fists clenched, anger was all I knew right now and I couldn't stop myself. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" 

I left the toilets in fury and easily caught up with the running boy, I had seen him around a couple of times, he was known for his bad reputation of drugs, hatred and anger around this place. Bad would spring to peoples minds if they heard of my name but I would never go this far. 

I caught up with him easily, my fists found their way to his face leaving him already hurt. 

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?" 

I screamed in his ear before punching him in the stomach, I watched him keel over, holding the area in pain. 

"WHY? TO A GIRL? YOU WORTHLESS, PIECE OF SHIT!" 

I kicked him again, hard in the shin, sending him to the floor. I let him pick himself up, dragging his aching body to lean against the lockers. 

"Lay a hand on her again and you'll regret it." 

*Now* 

I eyed the closed door in front of me. What lay behind it seemed surreal, too much for me to take in. I had seen stuff like this before, some much worse, and often caused by me. But never had I lay a hand on a girl the way he had. 

I pushed the door open and crouched on the floor beside Delilah's battered and bruised body after I pulled a few tissues out to erase the blood. 

I didn't know her at all, she was new here about a month ago. I had payed attention to her a few times because of the way she would dress, talk and walk, who hadn't? She was beautiful.

Not my usual 'type', but she was beautiful.

I was known to entertain girls for one night, and one night only. Apparantly, the tattoos covering my arms and chest say 'Trouble' all over. My piercings gave people a bad impression and I knew they were affraid of me, I was fine by that, besides, it somehow turned girls on, causing them to practically throw themselves at me even though they knew I wasn't exactly a 'relationship' guy. 

Delilah wasn't one of those girls. 

She was quiet. The type of girl who would rather read a book than to get pissed out of her mind while partying. She wouldn't sleep around, she wouldn't get drunk with strangers, she probably hadn't even set foot in a bar. She was a good girl.

Every day, she'd arrive at collage in pastel colours; dresses and skirts of different floral patterns and her usual Converse shoes or leather lace up boots. Her fair brown hair would normally be styled in a loose plait over her shoulder, secured in a cream lace bow. 

I sighed at the thought of this messed up stranger in front of me. 

Luckily, I could feel the pulse drumming on her throat, another sigh of relief left my mouth before I carefully picked her up, still unconscious.

{ Thoughts on chapter 1? I hope it was enjoyable(: Next update will probably be in a week or so, when this chapter gets around 20 votes. Please vote/comment and add to your lists! ♡ }