*Introduction*

[Riley's POV]

"LET GO OF ME!!!!! HEEEELP!!!" I screamed as i tried to fight these guys back, but it was me against 3. There was no chance.

One of them took out his pocketknife and started cutting my shirt off, slicing at my skin a bit as i kept screaming and they kept punching and kicking me.

I kicked one of them in the face but then was pinned to the wall as they yelled and laughed at me.

I knew this was it. I was going to be found raped and murdered in this alley tomorrow morning.

I regret running away, now.

Before i can give up, i hear a bang and a guy falls down, then another bang as the second one fell and then a grunt and thud before a louder thud as i slowly slid down the wall, feeling dizzy.

"Beau!! Are you okay?!" I hear a girl's voice ask.

"Yeah, i'm fine. Its her i'm worried about," a guy said.

"I'll call a hospital," she said.

I then felt someone pick me up before everything turned black.

***

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

What is that noise?? Its pretty annoying.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

My eyes flutter open and I look realize I was at a hospital.

"Thank goodness you're awake," a voice said, making me jump.

I turn and see a girl with big dark brown hair brushed to the side and dark pretty eyes looking at me wit my a relieved look.

"Who are you?" I asked. "What happened?"

"My name is Lights. And my boyfriend and I found you being attacked. We bought you here to see if you were okay," she said. "What about you? what's your name?"

"Riley," I said.

"Nice to meet you," she said. She seemed really pretty, and very nice. 

We talked for a bit, finding a lot in common with one another, and then she bought up the one question i was afraid she'd ask.

"Riley, why were you alone at this hour??" Lights asked.

I look down staying quiet. "I rather not talk about it."

"Its better if you get something off your chest. It'll help you feel better," she said.

I looked up, a bit nervous, and just told her how i lived in a bad house, parents were crackheads who beat me a lot, and i just had enough and ran away, spending it on the streets for days before i ended up here.

"So, here i am," i said.

"You poor girl. So, you don't have anywhere to stay??" she asked.

I shake my head. "Once i leave here, i guess i'm just looking for a motel or something. But, thanks though for saving me back there, you and your boyfriend. I owe you one," i said.

Before she can say something the door open and in walked in a guy with long brown hair and tattoos, a doctor with him.

"Oh, good, you're awake," the guy said.

"Babe, this is Riley. Riley, this is my boyfriend, Beau Bokan," she said.

"Hi," i said.

"Hey. You feeling okay??" he asked.

"A bit better. Thanks though," i said. 

The doctor examined me and gave me an all clear, but i sighed when he asked if i had a parent to pick me up.

Thats when Lights asked Beau if they can talk outside real quick.

I changed into some clothes wile they spoke in teh hall and once i was done they walked back in.

"Say, Riley, i know this seems sudden, but would you like to live with me and Light as you're parents??" Beau asked.

I looked at them in surprise.

"You mean... adopt me??" i asked.

"Sure. By what Lights tells me, you're a pretty special girl, and you shouldn't be alone in the world," he said.

"Even if we just met, it would be really great to have you with us. Especially as your mom and dad," Lights said.

A real mom and dad... They did seem really nice, and they saved me and made sure i was okay. That was the only time anyone actually cared about me.

And to be honest... it felt pretty good.

"So, what do you say??" Beau asked.

I was quiet for a minute, thinking it over, and then nodded.

"Yes," i said.

They then opened their arms and we got into a hug.

A hug... it actually feels good, too.

Soon, Beau signs some papers and we leave.

I had a feeling everything was going to be okay for me from now on.

 ~~~~~

Picture of Riley--->>

Should i continue??

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=