*Chapter 04*

[Beau's POV]

We finished dinner and then I ran back to the bus, seeing Elliott and Riley on the couch watching television, Riley sleeping.

"How is she?" I asked in a whisper.

"She's fine. She just got upset and fel asleep when we were watching a movie," I said.

"God, I feel like an asshole," I said as the others entered the bus, Lights by my side.

"Beau, relax, you were just caught in the moment," Elliott said. 

I sigh and nodded. All I know is I'm not gona forgive myself for what I said.

"Its getting late. I should get her to bed," Elliott saids, turning off the television before scooping her up. She murmured a bit before quietly sleeping again.

I sighed as I sat on the couch.

"Babe, don't be so hard. Riley will forgive you," Lights said.

"I hope so," I said.

***the next morning***

[Riley's POV]

I woke up the next morning and decided to get my usual bagel breakfast.

I'm not a big breakfast eater, so i just have a bagel with cream cheese and a bottle of Starbucks frappuchinno. 

I exited the bunk room and saw my dad pouring coffee.

"Morning dad," I said.

He looked up and sighed as he ran up and hugged me.

"Riley, I'm so sorry I said that. I was just caught up in the news and was really surprised and-"

I clamp my hand over my dad's mouth and bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh.

"First, you need to really learn how to breath. Kay?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Second, relax. I forgive you, Dad," I said, removing my hand from his mouth. "It did hurt a bit, but I understand you were just really excited."

"So, you're not mad at me?" he asked.

"Well, not really. After all, I am having a little brother or sister soon," I said. "I'm as excited as you are."

He sighed with relief and smiled. "That's good."

"Bring it in, pops," i said opening my arms as we hugged.

"Besides, my own revenge is hoping I get a sister so you can handle the boys she goes out with when she gets older," I smirked.

He laughed a groan as he tighten his arms around my neck. "You sure are going to try and turn me into Kellin, aren't you?" he laughed as I laughed.

We pulled back in time as Mom walked in.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Riley forgave me, and she's excited for Player 4," Dad said.

"Player 4?" I asked.

"We'll explain later. Bokan hug," Lights said as we hugged.

I'm glad everything is okay now.

After breakfast we arrived to the hotel and I was resting in the bedroom when Elliott walked in.

I smiled as I saw him look for a tshirt.

"Hey," I siad.

He looked up and smiled back. "Hey, what's up?" he asked.

"Just wanted to say thanks about last night," i said.

He smiled a bit more. "Anytime," he said. "I'm glad the family made up, too."

I nodded. "Me too."

Soon we all headed down to the venue.