*Chapter 01*

**2 years later**

[Still Riley's POV]

"Riley, wake up!! Breakfast!!" i hear Mom shout from downstairs.

I got up and stretched a bit before darting downstairs, seeing Mom cooking some pancakes.

"Good morning," i saida s i hugged her. "Where's Dad?"

"Had to get to the studio real quick since there was some meeting," she said, serving my food as i sat down, then serving her plate.

It took a while to get used to calling Lights and Beau "Mom and Dad" but then i actually started to, even if once in a while i just call them Beau and Lights.

I was only 16 when Beau and Lights found me. Now i'm already 18, already graduated as the class valedictorian and scholarship for Fine Arts for photography and music, soon turning 19.

Even if i got in trouble a lot at school, Mom and Dad still we're proud of me. I was proud of myself, since i accomplished everything my biological parents never did, and actually made somethign of myself, unlike they did.

I had a little help, though, since my dad's band and friends helped me out along the way.

I served me a plate of pancakes and grabbed a Starbucks vanilla frappuccino from teh fridge as i sat down to eat, Mom soon joining me.

"So, you excited to go to Warped tour??" Mom asked, taking a bite of pancakes.

Really happy, since blessthefall is going to be performing at Warped tour and i get to come along this time (since one year i was in summer school and the other i went on tour with Pierce the Veil in Europe since they needed a merch girl. I was really homesick that time).

"Totally, i can't wait," i said, sipping my coffee a bit. "I just wish you can join us."

"Oh, hun, I'll join you for the first few towns and then i'll see you after the summer," she said, holding my hand.

I smile. Sadly, Lights is up for a tour along the west states, then some east states, so she can't join in Warped this year, even if it is around the time Dad's new album comes out.

But at least we'll be touring together for a short while.

After we ate I went upstairs and got showered before dressing up in my blessthefall shirt, some dark red skinnies, and black vans. I ironed my razored hair and then put a dark red beanie on top after applying my eyeliner and mascara.

I then hear the door open and Dad shout.

"I'm home!!" he said. "And so is the band!!"

I decided to be childish and run down to tackle him.

"DAAAAAAADDDYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" i shouted and jumped on him, huging him tightly as he caught me, grunting and nearly falling back if it weren't for Matt stopping him from falling.

"Hey you, you're all jumpy. Did you have coffee and syrup again?!" he asked and i laugh as i jump down and hug him normally, and he hugs me back.

I then hug the rest of the guys as we all pile into the living room, Dad and Mom sharing a quick kiss and soon Dad and Eric are playing COD.

I was next to Elliott and Mom as we cheered for Dad (who was actually winning)

Life is pretty sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should i continue??

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=