*Chapter 02*

[Elliott's POV]

 It was finally the day of tour.

We had gone to pick up the Bokan's.

I was pretty excited for this tour, especially since Riley's coming along.

Its always fun with her around.

I can still remember when Beau and Lights introduced her to us.

**flashback**

"So, this girl was being attacked and you saved her??" Eric asked.

"She was a runaway, and i can tell she was telling the truth, or those assholes wouldn't have tried to rape her," Beau said. "Her name is Riley."

"Where is she??" Jared asked.

Lights turns around.

"Riley!! Mind coming downstairs real quick?!"  Lights called.

"Coming!!" a small voice called from upstairs.

"So what's she like??"  Jared asked.

"A pretty cool kid. But her previous parents treated her like shit, that's for sure," Beau said.

I then hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked and saw a girl with light brown razored hair, amazing brown eyes. She had small gauges and  a nose ring, and wore a black band around her head, a black tank top with a purple flannel shirt, grey torn skinnies, and white high tops.

"Yeah??" she asked as she looked at us.

"Riley, this is my band, blessthefall. This is Matt, Jared, Eric, and Elliott," Beau said.

"Hey, guys," she said as she introduced herself to us.

Ever since that day when we met her, everything seems to have gotten happier.

**end of flashback**

"Make way for the Bokan's!!" i heard Beau shout.

I exit the bunk room and see Beau, Lights, and Riley already greeting Eric and Jared, Riley holding Eric in a head lock and giving im a noogie.

She's pretty much stronger than him.

"Release! Release!!" Eric shouted as Riley let him go and then they hugged.

She then greeted Jared, Matt, and me before we all took off.

Riley was listening to music and doodling in her sketch book.

Man, she's really cute, but goddamit she's Beau's kid. And he's like my best friend.

Ugh, its a lot to think about.

But sometimes, i wish i wasn't always known as Mr. Forever Alone.

[Riley's POV]

I looked at my finished portrait of Mom and Dad. I was really happy we get to go on tour.

Just wish Mom can stay a little longer. But i'm guessing she just needs to work, too.

Lately she's seemed pretty tired, though, and I'm getting a bit worried about it. I don't know if Dad's noticed that yet.

Out of the corner of my eye, i noticed Elliott looking at me and pretending to be distracted on his phone.

I always found him to be really cute. Its surprising he's single, though. He's a really good looking guy, and has a great heart. What's not to like about him??

I put down my sketch book and decide to get something to drink.

Mom is reading a magazine on the booth, looking like she had a headache, and i could have sworn i saw a hint of green on her face.

"You okay, Mom??" i asked.

"Yeah, just a bit tired. I'll be fine with some tea later," she said as i hugged her.

"Okay, just call me or Dad if you need anything," i said.

"Thanks, baby," she said, kissing my cheek as i then got back up, grabbed a can of Arizona tea, and headed back to my bunk.

I looked through instagram and twitter, replied to some comments and tweets, liked some pictures and retweeted a bit before turning off my phone and going to sleep.

I had a feeling this tour was gonna be big.