Lachlan Imagine: Minecraft

For Aurysmith0

"Hey Guys! Lachlan here with my girlfriend Aury! Today we're playing minecraft" Lachlan said doing his intro. Aury waved at Lachlan's facecam doing a funny face. "Today we're doing hunger games" Aury said taking over Lachlan's intro. Lachlan glared at Aury jokingly and Aury glared back jokingly.

『Time Skip To When Aury and Lachlan Are The Final 2』

"Little Lachy and I are the final two!!!" Aury said with her announcer voice hitting Lachlan with a diamond sword (hitting a critical from time to time). Lachlan hit back with his iron axe (hitting a critical once). Both of them had 2 hearts left, and it was tense. Aury ran back and with her bow and arrow, she made a shot at Lachlan, making him die in the process.

"Woohoo!!!! I win the hunger games!!!!" Aury yelled while looking at the chat that says 'Lachlan was shot by Aurysmith0' and then flooded with 'gg' and 'lachlan got rekt'. Lachlan was silent so Aury did his outro "since Lachlan ain't saying anything, I'll be the one who say he'll see y'all later! Byeeee!" Aury says doing a small wave to the facecam then ending the recording.

"Lachlan you mad bro?" Aury askef jokingly but Lachlan said nothing with a blank expression on his face. "Is wittle Wachy sad" Aury said in a baby voice pinching Lachlan's cheeks and cooing. Lachlan cracked a small smile but he was still silent. Aury faked sighed in annoyance then went out of the room to the kitchen where she saw Mitch and Jerome doing a vlog.

"Then here's a wild Aury!!! She's in her natural habitat.... The fridge!" Mitch said recording her. Aury stuck her tongue out flipping Mitch off. Mitch acted offended as if he never did it when he was pissed off.

Mitch stopped the camera and Aury told him what happened to her and Lachlan. Mitch laughed saying that he was always a sore loser and Aury agreed with him. Mitch, Jerome, and Aury went to the pool where Mitch started his vlog again. Jerome and Aury started a to have a small water fight (they were on the side on the pool with only their feet in it).

Suddenly, Aury felt someone pick her up bridal style. Aury screeched in surprised then looked at the person who picked her up. Lachlan. Next thing ya know, Lachlan jumped into the pool, with Aury still in his arms. Lachlan was in swimming clothes, but Aury was in her regular clothes so she was soaked from head to toe.

Aury glared at Lachlan "what the hell was that for?!" She shrieked "revenge for winning the hunger games" Lachlan said casually "well sorry for being sooo good at hunger games" she replied scarastically. Lachlan rolled his eyes but smashed his lips with Aury's surprising her but she kissed back.

"OTP!! OTP!!!" They both heard Mitch and Jerome said while they were kissing. Aury pulled away (Lachlan tried to protest but was unsuccessful) "Oi! Stop it Meromeeee" Aury said teasing the both of them. Then Lachlan pulled her back to a kiss hearing wolf whistles from Mitch