Two:thank goodness for Ross

Ross's pov
"I'm sorry laur they're stupid and yeah we leave for tour soon anyway so you won't have to put up with them" "yeah" Laura smiled at me "thanks Ross we should get to class now" I followed her to our next class which thank goodness we have together, class was always fun with Laura because most of the time we would just make funny faces at each other trying to make the other person laugh so they would get in trouble it was just a fun game we always played for fun "Ross if you sit there we will both be able to see each others face if you get what I mean" she smirked and I just laughed before taking the seat she had suggested.

Laura's pov
I sat down in another seat where I could clearly see Ross's face and the teacher started talking I stuck my tongue out and went cross eyed starting the 'game' Ross went to laugh but covered it pretty well he then puffed his cheeks out and went cross eyed and I hand to cover my mouth to keep from laughing "Laura what's the answer?" I looked up to Mrs.briggs
"Uh" I looked over at Ross and mouthed the word 'help' "I know the answer Mrs.briggs" Ross raised his hand "ok Ross what's the answer?" "4x squared?" He said not really sure of himself everyone laughed "Ross lynch jokes in the middle of class are not respected this is history not math!" Ross kept from laughing "sorry Mrs.briggs" he said before glancing at me and smiling I mouthed 'thank you' before trying to pay attention so that wouldn't happen again. After class I rushed to grab my stuff and get to my locker because it was lunch time and me and Ross would always eat fast then goof off in the band room "Laur wait up" I slowed down until me and Ross where walking right next to each other "thanks for what you did in class" I said "no problem pineapple" I laughed he called me pineapple do to one of our many inside jokes "whatever pooh bear" he laughed so hard I thought he was going to fall over "ok enough inside jokes" he gasped for air before walking to his locker that was right across the hall from mine. I put my book's away and went to turn around "oh hi Laura" "Maddie" I said before trying to push past her "hold up" Bryce pushed me closer to the Locker "Bryce go pick on someone else" I heard Ross's voice from behind Maddie and Bryce "oh yeah what will you do about it Lynch" "I don't know keep it up and I'll show you" everyone in school knows Ross has kicked Bryce's ass before and he will do it again "really Laura? Making Popstar wanna be fight all your battles" Maddie turned back towards me "stay out of this Maddie" Ross snapped "woah don't talk to her like that" Bryce stepped closer to Ross "or what?" Ross said "I'll mess you up" Bryce is all talk and no walk "ok go ahead" Ross backed up "do it" "Ross!" I yelled I did not want my best friend doing this "shut up marano" Maddie pushed me further up against the lockers I looked up to see Bryce thro a punch in Ross's direction but Ross dogged it and slammed Bryce up against the lockers next to me "leave Laura the hell alone or I'll do more then just shove you into some lockers" Ross said super close to Bryce's face before releasing and watching him walk away "are you ok Laur?" Ross said coming up and hugging me "yeah, but you should stop risking getting in trouble for me Ross" "Laur your my best friend I'm not going to let some stupid jerk talk to you like that" "thanks lets go to lunch" I said changing the subject. Ross shrugged "ok" we walked to lunch and I grabbed an apple and some water "that's all your going to eat?" Ross said playfully bumping into me "yeah"