Chapter five

Sam

"I came to visit Colby. We're dating." I knew I shouldn't have left. I knew I should have told her how I feel. But now it's too late. Now Colby has her.

"Oh. Colby never told me. Uh, I gotta get back to Jessica. See ya." I said like it totally wasn't killing me. Maybe it's for the best. I have Jessica anyway.

I walked back to the apartment and Jessica was on her phone. I sat next to her and sighed. "Who was that chick?" she asked. I shook my head. "Just... An old friend." I said. She shrugged and cuddled up next to me.

Jessie dating Colby? That just doesn't make since. I mean, they're so... Different, yet the same. It's like they could be brother and sister. Jessie should be with me! Wait, no. I'm with Jessica. Jessie and I will never happen. Ever.

The door opened again and I seen Colby and Jessie come in. They were holding hands and Colby was leading her to the bed room. She was looking at him like.... Like she loves him. She should look at me like that! No, Sam. No.

They walked into the room and after a few seconds later, I herd giggles and laughs.

Oh...

After a few minutes, Colby came out of the room with a slight blush on his cheeks and a side smile. He didn't say anything. He just walked to the kitchen.

Hmm...

Yup. This is gonna be harder than I thought.

Maybe, I can win her over. I just have to get her to talk to me again.

Jessie

I woke up randomly in the middle of the night and looked around, remembering I was still at Sam and Colby's. Well, now that I'm awake, I know I'm not gonna be able to go back to sleep.

I sighed and got up from the bed and walked out of the room. I seen Colby asleep in a ball on the couch. Awe! I smirked and walked to him. "Boop." I said, poking his nose. I felt bad for taking his bed, so...

"Colby. Wake up." I said, poking his shoulder over and over again. "Colby!" I said a little louder. He groaned. "Wake up!" I said poking his shoulder again.

"What?" he groaned, not moving. "Go to your bed. I'll sleep on the couch." I said. He poked is head up and seen me. "Don't have to ask me twice." he said, standing up and walking to his room. I laughed slightly and went to the kitchen.

Food.

Food needs to happen.

I looked around until I found a box of PopTarts.

Oh hell yes.

I grabbed one and started eating it. Once I was done, I walked to the couch and laid down. Wow, this is pretty uncomfortable. I kinda miss a bed...

Screw it. I stood up and walked into the bedroom.

Sorry Colby.

"Colby," I whispered next to his head. His eyes opened slightly. "The couch is like..." I started. He scooted over. "I know. Just come here." he said. I smiled and got in the bed next to him.