Chapter six

AN: again, old pic. But it's adorable!!

After a few minutes, Colby put his hands over his face and started laughing.

"Oh God. Imagine how awkward talking to Sam tomorrow is gonna be." he said. I laughed and sat up.

"You should be very very honored. You seen a side of me only the biggest douche in the world has seen." I said as I stood up. I slid on a my sweat pants again and threw on Colby's shirt. It was his maroon "Famous" shirt.

"Yeah, you're never getting this back." I said, looking down at the shirt. I grabbed a pair of basketball shorts that were on the floor. "Well fuck." he said. I threw the shorts at him. "I'll be right back. I gotta pee." I said. He laughed and I walked out of the room.

I seen Sam sitting on the couch, on his phone. I walked past him and went to the bathroom. When I got out, Sam looked at me.

"Sorry for waking you. We tried to be quiet." I said awkwardly.

He didn't say anything, just looked at his phone again. I shrugged and walked to the room again. I got in the bed next to Colby and cuddled up to him. He wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Just so you know, that's never happening again." I said sternly. "Well, you made my life, so I don't need it to happen again." he said against my neck. I laughed a little.

He can have this moment. He continued to kiss my neck until I eventually fell asleep.

~

I woke up the next morning and looked around. I seen Colby asleep next to me and remembered last night. I smiled and looked at his arm draped around my waist.

Wait, why am I smiling? That was just from frustration. Nothing more. I don't like Colby like that. I like Sam. That's what all this is for.

But it was so good.

NO! I kept telling myself.

I looked at Colby and realized how adorable he is when he's asleep.

NO! Jessie, stop. Right now.

I shook my head and got up. I walked out of the room and seen Sam on his laptop, sitting on the couch. I sat on the couch with a sigh.

"We really didn't mean to wake you up last night." I said. He shrugged and kept his eyes on the screen.

Okay...?

I got up again and went back into the room. I got some clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I was done, I got dressed into a pair of black joggers, a black tank top and put my hair in a messy bun. I'm not going anywhere today, so I'm not actually gonna get dressed.

I walked out of the bathroom and seen a very tired looking Colby on the couch next to Sam.

"Colby, you look like you're dying." I said as I sat between him and Sam. "I wanna go back to sleep." he said. I laughed.

"Then go back to sleep." I said. He sighed. "I can't." he said. I looked at him. "And why is that?" I asked. He looked at me. "Because you're not there."