43

*Smut warning!

   Things go all the way, so if you do not like smut, feel free to skip it. Thank you to those who wanted me to do this and motivated me to actually try it! Sorry if it sucks xD I'm really nervous to update it lol

   Three Weeks Later
Aphmau's POV

Am I even ready for this?

Yes. I'm 18, almost 19. I can do what I want. I've always wanted this.

"Really? He said he wants to have sex?"

"Yes. Well, no. But he hints it. We're going to.. uh, talk about it in a few minutes, so I have to go."

"'Uh,talk'?" She asked. "What does that mean?"

"I just stuttered," I reassured her. "It doesn't matter. It's not like we're going to do anything."

Lie. I think.

"Sure." She shrugged. "Get outta' here, then. See ya'."

"Bye," I smiled, standing up.

I walked down the hallway towards my dorm.

I finally got there, hesitantly opening the door.

I walked in, seeing Garroth look up at me, his eyes lighting up.

I shut the door, pressing the lock, just in case.

"Hey," he smiled at me when I sat down across from him. "So.. To be continued?"

I smiled, nodding as he leaning forwards towards me, pressing his lips to mine.

*Smut begins*

He gently pushed me to the bed, his hands finding their way to my hips. I rested my arms on his back, kissing him roughly.

His tongue licked the outside out my lips, begging for entrance. I let him in, his tongue dancing with mine.

He eventually pulled back, pulling his shirt over his head. I watched him, swallowing nervously.

He looked at me when it was off, throwing the t-shirt behind him. He grabbed the hem of my shirt, but I held it down.

"What's wrong, love?" He whispered.

"....Well, the scar is still there and--"

"Aphmau, you're beautiful. Nothing you say or do can tell me otherwise. I love you."

"I love you too," I breathed out, removing my hands and letting him help me escape from my shirt.

He came closer to me, kissing down my collarbone. I shivered, light moans escaping my lips.

He looked at the light scar going across my chest, brushing his lips down that, too.

"You're so gorgeous," he mumbled against my skin.