Well...

'I sit there, frozen trying to comprehend exactly what he just said. It's to much to think about in the short period of time when Connors sitting there with his face a little red from embarrassment, but I find it a little cute. Even if I don't like him in that way..or do I?'

"Listen Connor," I say in the sweetest voice possible,"I just um.."

Connor faces towards me with that look. I can't explain it but it made me stop talking and start to really think about what I was going to say, but I still wasn't sure.,

"Can I take some time to think about this," I ask trying to take it easy on him.

"Of course, take as much time as you need, i'll always be down the stairs,," he says always in a jokingly way. That's what I love about him, he's easy going.

'We both head back in side. Later that night we just ordered some pizza for dinner and went to bed'

'Goodnight," Connor says.

"Night, see yah in the morning,' I say while yawning.

'I go up into my bedroom to find this giant sack in the middle of the room'

"Um what is this," I ask Jc.

"This my friend, is my love sack," Jc says while petting the fur on it.

"Well where's my bed," I ask, since it was only inflatable.

"Um there's not really enough room for that," Jc says while almost laughing.

"Well where am I supposed to sleep?"

"Um I don't know... You can sleep up here with me," he asked with a weird grin on his face. But I have to confess, it does look pretty comfy.

"Okay ill take it," I say like we made a deal or something.

'I laid down on the right side of the love sack with Jc on the left while wishbone lays by his side. Yah their pretty cute together.'

'I wake up the next morning to Kian and Ricky coming in the room singing happy birthday, and me being confused I roll of the sack and on to the floor.'

"Awe you guys remembered huh," Jc said joking.

"Of course brotha," Kian says.

"Come down stairs for some waffles from the freezer made by chef Connor," Ricky says in his best fancy accent.

"Alright... hey Tess are you gonna get off the floor soon," Jc asked.

"Unm yah i'll be down soon give me a minute to get ready," I say.

"Ight, we'll be waiting," Kian says as the all exit the room.

'Okay that was a lie. I didn't care what I looked like or what I was wearing. I just needed time to think. Think about what I was going to tell Connor. My heart wanted him but my mind wanted someone else.'.

Truth or Dare? A Joey Graceffa & Connor Franta FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara