Truth or Dare?

"Dare" I say very quietly.

"I dare you to tell us the truth," Jc says.

"Jc come on that's not fair," I say smiling even though I was a little mad.

"Do y'all think it's unfair," Jc asked everyone.

"Stop being a wuss and do it," Kian says almost shouting, which is kinda usual for him.

"Fine. What is it Jc," I catechize.

"Is there someone you like out of all the people in this group?"

"Well yes I'm quite fond of all of you guys," I say trying to avoid the question as much as possible, while also being mad at Jc for putting me on the spot like that.

"No, no, no you know what I mean," Jc says with a smirk.

'I sit there as everybody stares at me waiting for an answer. I look at Connor and all I can see in his face is "please say me" and a feel an overwhelming love for him. I look over at Joey and he sits there twirling his fingers together almost like he's hoping I don't say anything. In that moment I realized I was just wasting my time with some guy who didn't love me back. It was always Connor and it always will be no matter what.'

"To be honest," I say looking around at everybody," I like Connor.

Jc looks at me with a big smile giving the impression that he was proud of me.

"You know I've realized that there has been this perfect, cute, sweet and sensitive guy right in front of me and I've been to blind to see it," I get up slowly walking to Connor as he gets up too," I've been too stupid to realize the person I love and loves me backs for just who I am is you," I say while looking him in his blue eyes, god those make me weak.

'Right as I'm done speaking Connor pulls me by the waste and kisses me'

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that Tess," Connor says with the biggest smile on his face,"I love you."

'We kiss again while Jc starts the clap and whistle as everyone joins in'

"I love you too Connor and don't ever let me forget that."

'We all tried to get through an actual game of truth or dare with out Kian or Ricky trying to push each other in the pool but other than that I sat in Connors arms the whole time enjoying what I had right then and there and it was amazing. Except the fact that Joey looked a little down. Of course he was laughing and playing along but that's just Joey. But I saw this look in his face like he was let down. I couldn't help but wonder..... did he make the same mistake I did?'