Chapter 15

*Jack's POV*

Guys I dunno what's up with me typing but I've been making a lot of errors texting my friends lately so just ignore it I guess haha.

I climb in the truck with Felix trailing behind me.

I looked around and there is 5 people here. All dudes exept for one, which I was assuming was Felix's girlfriend.

"Hello!" A brown haired man said, interrupting a conversation he was having with a skinny blonde haired guy.

"I'm Matt." The skinny guy said, raising his hand as a greeting. I did the same thing and smiled.

"I'm Jack."

"And I'm Ryan by the way." The brown haired man, who was more on the huskier side, said.

I nodded and looked around the truck to find a place, seeing many eager eyes, waiting to introduce themselves.

I sat down to yet another blonde haired man with peircing blue eyes that were currently filled with tears.

He looked to me, seeing that someone sat down next to him and immediately tried wiping them away.

"H-hey. I'm Matthias. Sorry I uh- look like this. I had to leave my wife today so I'm not- I'm not holding up that great." He sputtered in embarrassment.

"It's fine dude, it's been a tough day for everyone." I said sympathetically, patting his shoulder.

Out of the corner of my eyes I see brown hair sweep the floor and I look over to see Felix's girlfriend leaned over the two bodies separating us so I can see her.

"Hello! I'm Marzia!" She said enthusiastically.

"Hi! I'm Jack." I said with my fake happiness running out.

"Are you okay?" She questioned.

Shit

"Yeah! I'm good!" I said throwing in a small chuckle.

She nodded and went back to her conversation with Felix.

I huffed out a small sigh and rested my head in my hands.

Eventually with the soft hum of the engine and the soothing talk from the others along with complete exhaustion, I fell asleep.

DREAM》

"Mark? How did you get here?" I whispered because everyone in the war arena was asleep.

"I ran- I ran so fast. It was all worth it though. To get to see your face again." He said out of breath.

I saw his face was going pale and I saw shock in his eyes.

"Mark-" I started but he cut me off by dragging me out of the bunker.

"Go- let's go outside." He said, pushing me up the ladder.

I obeyed and started climbing the ladder. I grabbed the handle and twisted it, letting a cool breeze waft in the smelly bunker.

I stepped outside and Mark came up about 2 minutes later.

I saw him stumble out of the latch and I walked towards him.

"Mark?" I said him loosing his footing and I started to run closer.

"Mark!" I yelled at a quiet volume as I caught him just as his head was about to hit the grass.

"I got shot on my way here- but- but I made it. It was all so worth it." He coughed out.

"No Mark! You're okay! Just stand up for me!" I tried to get him to sit up but he groaned in pain. I gave up and sat him back down.

"I'm not going to make it Jack. Keep fighting. Don't give up please. Don't give up for me, Okay?" He said and I could see the light drain out if his eyes, but he was still here.

"I can't be alone! I can't be here without you by my side! We'll get through this together! You just *sniff* you just have to get up, Mark. Please." I pleaded

Mark paused and took a deep breath. He chuckled and pointed towards the sky, which made me do the same.

"Look the moon is out."
"Look at it with me, so we'll be connected there...forever." He said speaking with what little energy he had left.

"Okay Mark..." I said and looked up to the moon.

I felt his body get heavier and I looked down on him.

"Mark?! No! No Mark get up!" I said and leaned closer to his face.

"I love you! You can't leave me like this!" I said and tears started falling down my face.

"How- how am I supoosed to go on without you Mark?" I whispered and looked down to his lifeless face. This wasn't Mark.

I closed my eyes and let my tears fall onto him and I took a second to calm down.

"Okay....okay Mark. I won't give up. I'll fight for both of us." I whispered as if he could hear me. I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

I slowly stood up, stumbling over my feet and descended into the bunker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jack! Jack get up!" I heard with strong arns shaking mine. I opened my eyes and saw everyone surrounding me with concerned eyes. I saw Felix kneeling in front if me and I fell into his arms and started sobbing.

"Mark- h-he died- and- and it was all-all my f-fault. He died ta-ta come see-see me-e." I stuttered out.

Felix patted me on the back while holding me in a warm hug.

"Shhh shhh it was just a dream Jack. Mark's okay. You're okay. Everyone's fine."

I sat there sobbing, and stuttering over my words until I finally calmed down and returned to me seat, not uddering a word.

That dream was one of the endings (that I decided not to put in, your welcome)

I'm sorry for my non-updates. Literally every teacher is assigning homework like we don't have any other classes smh. It's insane.

Anyways
THANK you guys so much for reading this story.
If you LIKED it then PUNCH that vote button IIIIINNNN THE FACE
AND as always.
I will see all you dudes...
IN THE NEXT STORYYYY