Chapter 21

*Mark's POV *

It was obvious that both me and Arin didn't want to wake up. I'm guessing he stayed up late, and I didn't have such great sleep either.
Everyone eventually emerged from the bunker and General Patrick was waiting impatiently.

"Took you long enough!" He yelled at us as we lined up in formation.

"We've been training a lot. Some of us tried harder than the rest of us," he said looking at me, "but I think we're finally ready."

Everyone gave a confused look and Patrick just chuckled.

"I don't get why you are all so confused. I've been talking about it ever since you all hopped off that truck!"

Everyone still looked puzzeled.

General Patrick groaned at our ignorance and rolled his eyes.

"You're fighting the waters, godammit!" He said, voice laced with annoyance.

My eyes widened, my heart beat quickened and I felt everyone's eyes burning into my skin as they stared at me.

General Patrick noticed this as I did and he walked over to me. He face meer centimeters away from touching mine.

"Do you know why everyone is staring at you Fischbach? " He smirked.

I started panicking and kept thinking of and excuse but all I could do was shake my head no.

"What was that?"

"N-no." General Patrick just tilted his head and raised his eyebrows.

"See me in my office." He said as he walked away.

"Well?" He said stopping and turning around to me.

"C-coming."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So?" Patrick said.

"So what?" I asked confused.

"Damn you're always so lost." He said angrily, but soon I saw something shift in his eyes.

He slammed me back on his desk and ran his pointer finger across the bottom of my chin.

"Like a little puppy." He continued and I gulped.

"Don't lie to me Mark. Why was everyone staring at you?"

Before I could open my mouth to speak, he spoke.

"What? You have a little boy toy over there that you aren't telling me about?"

"N-"

"What a shame. Sex with a water isn't as...." he said staring deeply into my eyes, "firey"

I felt his hand travel down my stomach and I shuddered in fear.

I pushed his hand away and stood up straight.

"You know what? I do have a boyfriend. I love him with all my heart." I said confidently, but in reality my legs were shaking.

General Patrick just chuckled.

"Too bad." He said walking towards me. I started to back up and he continued talking and advancing.

"Because he's going to die Mark." I stopping walking backwards because I pumped into the wall and Patrick kept walking until he was directly in front of me.

"Y-you don't know t-that." I spoke.

"Yes I do Mark."

He ran his hand through my hair and whispered in my ear.

"Because I'm going to do it. I'm going to kill your little boy toy. Then you'll be mine."

And with that. He opened the door and left.

I finally composed myself and rejoined the line. General Patrick was acting like nothing ever happened and was going over the battle plan.

I tried over and over again to try to clear my mind of what happened but it felt like the memory was a movie and it was stuck on repeat.

"Fischbach!" General Patrick barked.

"Y-yes sir?" I answered timidly.

"Are you paying attention? And remember...don't lie to me."

"N-no. No I wasn't Sir." I said truthfully and General Patrick smirked.

He walked closer to me again and my heart beat spun up again.

"Do I need to speak to you in private again?"

"No sir. I'll pay attention. Promise."

He leaned over and in my ear he whispered "Good boy."

I shuddered and ripped my ear away from his mouth and felt tears welling up again, but all General Patrick did was chuckle and start from the beginning with the plan.

I looked around the group and I'm pretty sure the group had a fairly good idea of what happened.

Arin put his hand on my shoulder and asked if I was okay and if I needed help, to which I just replied "No. I'm okay."

I know he didn't believe me, but I knew he wouldn't ask again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Got it?" General Patrick yelled and didn't allow us any time to reply before he said "Good! Suit up!"

We all jogged over to the bunker and got dressed, prepared to fight.

I knew I wasn't okay before, but it just then hit me that Jack could die today, by a fire. By some like me.

Then my mind went in the worst directions.

"You could do that to him one day."

"You could hurt him so easily."

" 'They are the easiest to defeat.' "

"He could die. You wouldn't even know."

"General Patrick is going to kill him."

" He's going to die. And it'll be all your fault. You knew you shouldn't love him because of your differences, but you did anyways. Fucking idiot."

Before I knew it I was crying in the muddle of putting on my bullet proof vest. (Yes we use those, just because we're supernatural doesn't mean we don't use firearms. Plus it does weaken the blows from some supernatural attacks.)

"Mark! Jesus christ dude. Tell me what's wrong." Arin said.

"I-it's nothing! I promise. Just getting hung up on J-jack. That's all." I said.

"Okay, I kinda believe that but what about that shit with the big G P? Did he...did he hurt you?" Arin said trying not to say the word everyone was thinking.

"He didn't hit me, but he did....he did threaten me."

"He's a creepy bastard." I continued.

"I could kinda tell by the way he looked at you. I could tell something went down. What did he say? If you don't mind saying."

"He said that he would kill Seán so that I would be a-all his." I said, filled with embarrassment. I didn't want to say anything yet but I knew I would have to say sooner or later.

Arin's eyes widened. I could tell he wanted to say something but he was caught up on his own words, he was speachless.

"Mark...god Mark I'm so sorry."

"It's fine."

It wasn't fine.

MARK MI BEBE IT'S GONNA BE FINE

Anyways
THANK you guys so much for reading this story.
If you LIKED it then PUNCH that vote button IIIIINNNN THE FACE
AND as always.
I will see all you dudes...
IN THE NEXT STORYYYY