Jump Scares Galore

Chapter 2
It was hour 4, "Ah! The old looking Chica suit is there again!" Mikey pointed at the left side of the door, Leo quickly shone the flashlight making her leave, "Who knew there so many other suits?" Donnie wondered, "Guys the flashlight seems lime its gonna die soon."

Foxy and Mangle found there way in the basement, "OK Marionette, give it up, there are no more suits for Raph to be stuffed in," Foxy rose his hook at her, "Foxy Foxy Foxy," she repeated, "there are always suits to be used around here." She went to grab a suit nearby.

Mangle gasped when she saw the empty Golden Freddy suit, "What did you do to him?!" she cried, "He wasn't that... what's the word? Useful, yeah, he wasn't that useful," Marionette answered, "You sick lil puppet, ye are gonna regret that," Foxy said making a fist.

"You can't fight me Foxy, I'm a puppet, I can control you," Marionette smiled. Foxy suddenly fell yo the ground feeling controlled, "Leave my brother alone!" Mangle jumped at Marionette wrapping her endoskeleton around her.

"Ah! Get of me you dismantled toy!" Marionette screamed. Mangle losses her other head which she didn't ry care about, "Thank you, I hated that head." Foxy was no longer in controlled, "Ye are gonna pay lad for hurting my sister," Foxy attacked the puppet while Mangle grabbed Raph, "You OK man?" "Uh, I'm fine."