A Day At The Beach

** FLOOR 22 **

(ALO)

*Knock* * Knock*

"Coming!" Asuna shouted from the living room.

Asuna wiped the flour on her apron and left it on the kitchen counter.

'Who could it be?' Asuna wondered to herself as she rushed over to the door to open it.

She fiddled with her hair to make sure it looked neat and then she fixed her clothes to make sure she looked presentable. Afterwards, she cranked the door knob open.

"Good Morning!"

She greeted the person in front of their doorstep.

"Good Morning Asuna!" Greeted a certain, pink-haired blacksmith cheerfully.

"Oh, Hey Liz! Come in." Asuna smiled at her best friend as she held the door open for her to come in.

As soon as she came in, Asuna ushered her to take a seat on the sofa.

"Sit down. I'll go get us some tea." She said as she then disappears into the kitchen.

"Thanks Asuna!" Lisbeth shouted after her.

Asuna prepared three little tea cups and heated up some water.

'I wonder why she came.' Asuna thought to herself as she waited for the water to boil.

A few minutes later, the kettle started to whistle, indicating that the water has heated up.

Asuna poured the water in the little cups and poured some tea in. Asuna carried the tea on a little silver tray and set it on the table in between her and Lisbeth.

"So, what's up?" Asuna questioned as she sipped on her tea.

"Oh yeah, The guys invited us over for a little vacation on the beach at floor 17. You and Kirito are coming right? Oh and bring Yui as well!" Lisbeth said as she downed her tea. Flinching a bit as the tea was still very hot. Asuna giggled.

"Hm, That's a great idea! I'll go ask Kirito." Asuna said as she set her tea cup down.

Just then, a yawning black-haired Kirito entered the living room.

"Good Morning Asuna. –Oh, hey Liz." Kirito greeted as he plopped himself beside Asuna and laid his head down on her lap.

Lisbeth giggled to herself. The couple just seem to have their own world sometimes. It was so cute!

"Good Morning to you too, Kirito."

Asuna replied as she played with the black swordsman's hair. Both smiling satisfyingly.

"Kirito?"

"Hm?"

"Lisbeth and the group had set up a little get away at a beach on floor 17. Should we go?" Asuna asked her husband as he sat up and grabbed his tea cup and sipped some tea.

"Yeah, why not? Should we bring Yui as well?" Kirito replied as he thought of the pros and cons.

"Yeah! We should bring Yui as well!"

"Okay, now that's set, I should get going. No one's watching over my shop so I need to get back."

Lisbeth said walking over to the door as she bid the couple goodbye.

"Bye Liz! See you soon." Asuna said as she shut the door. As soon as Lisbeth left, Kirito hugged her from behind, making her blush. Seeing this Kirito smirked, he loved it when his wife was flustered.