God's Plan will not Always Be a Mystery!

The dawn of the Millennial Age brings fuller light. The “Sun of Righteousness,” which rises with “healing in [its] wings,” will dispel the darkness (Malachi 4:2). The whole creation is hoping, waiting for something—but they do not know what. They are actually waiting for the completion of the Mystery. “For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God” (Romans 8:19; Colossians 3:4).
When God finishes pouring His spirit on His dear “servants and handmaids,” He will then pour it out on “all flesh” (Joel 2:28). Then, “all flesh shall see the salvation of God” (Luke 3:5-6). At the end of the Christian Age, during the sounding of the (symbolic) trumpet, the secret features of God's Plan will be made known and “the mystery of God”―the Christian Church—the essence of that Plan―will be “finished” (Revelation 10:7). Then all of God’s glorious purposes will be clearly seen by all.Eventually, the world will no longer see the “little flock” of Christians as mad or fools. They will rejoice in the glory of the “Bride” and the blessings of life that will flow to the world when the “Spirit and the bride say, Come” (Revelation 22:17).