Dirty Dream

2Ps react to having a dirty dream about you and walking in on them

2P!America: "Oh hey gorgeous," He smirked. "...I regret nothin'."

2P!China: As soon as he saw you, his eyes widened and he began quietly giggling. "Babe, you'll never guess what... I was literally just having a dirty dream about you."

2P!England: Instantly, his face flushed bright pink. "O-Oh? You said you heard me say something? Ahahaha..." His laughter was nervous and high-pitched. "Of-Of course not, poppet! I was sleeping rather dreamlessly, I swear it...!"

2P!France: "Oh..." He yawned blearily. "That happens."

2P!Russia: He blushed furiously and attempted to hide his face from you. "I said no such thing..."

2P!Italy: He gazed at you and chuckled lightly. "You were saying some pretty sweet things to me in my dream just now..."

2P!Germany: "Huh?" He looked at you and then looked down at his sleeping position. "Oh... damn, I could'a sworn we were having sex just now..." He laughed it off and proceeded to get up as normal.

2P!Japan: "Now's not a good time," He growled as he got up to push you out of the room - mainly just to hide his flushed appearance.

2P!Canada: Below his breath, he murmured, "Well, fuck." Without thinking, he grabbed a pillow and hurled it at you. "Get out."

2P!Romano: He removed his sleeping mask and blinked at you a few times. "Oh...?" A grin broke across his face. "Darling! I was just having the most lovely dream about you.~"

2P!Austria: He peered at you and smiled mischievously. "Ah, my dear, do you believe in dream interpretation?"

2P!Prussia: His cheeks flamed red the moment he realized it was you. "Geh?! Um, hey! W-What are you doing here?? I'm kind of a mess I'm sorry lemme just-!" Frantically, he bolted out of bed and tried to fix his clothes as well as forget the prior dream.