Chapter 2: Everything's Gonna Be Okay

~Hey guys,

   I'm truly sorry for not updating this book as frequently as I should or as I promised. I'm going through a lot of stuff right now and I could not get myself to write and also I had major writers block. So thank you for understanding and being patient.  Just know that I love you wonderful people and you make me so happy with your comments. Everyday I get such nice, uplifting, creative and really funny comments and I really appreciate it. You guys are the reason I get up in the morning, thank you so much. 💙~

~March 16th (7 am)~

14 sleepless nights and many more to come. Horrible nightmares, with some sweet ones rarely. Not eating, not leaving the house. This described the past two weeks for Sean. 

  Sean sighed, opening his eyes for good. Sean could never get himself to sleep for more than two hours. Sean saw Sam laying next to his bed, whining softly. Sean signaled Sam to come up on the bed. Sam cuddled up under Sean's arm, licking at his face. Sean pet him slowly, Sean decided to get up and take a shower. Sean got out of the shower, got dressed and went in the kitchen with Sammy following close behind. He filled Sam's dog bowl and made himself some coffee. He sat at the table with his black coffee in silence. He was in his thoughts and that's where he wanted to be. Sam ate his food slowly,  looking at Sean. Sean took a sip of his coffee,  sighing softly. He missed his beautiful children and his cute little boss baby. He took his phone and called Mark.

"Hey Sean! How are you? Is everything okay?" Mark asked.

"Hey Mark. I'm okay.  Everything is fine, I was just wondering if I could come over and see my kids and if I could bring Sam with me?"

"Of course Sean,  your kids will be so happy to see you. "

"Thanks Mark. How has Daniel been?" Sean asked.

"He's been good,  Emily has been really helping me take care of him. He's been sleeping pretty good and he has eating well." 

"That's good, I really miss them."

"When is a good time to come over?" 

"Actually, you can come over now. Everyone's still sleeping and it would be a fun surprise." Mark suggested.

"Really? That would be great, I'll be right over."

"Great! I'll see you there."

Sean hung up his phone,  smiling slightly. He quickly got his shoes and Sam's leash and was on his way. Sam laid down in the back seat while Sean drove down to Mark's house. Sean parked his car and walked up to Mark's front door, knocking on it.  Mark answered the door,  smiling as he invited Sean into his home. Sean brought Mark into a deep hug, sighing slightly.

"Everything's gonna be okay Sean,  trust me. " Mark whispered into Sean's ear,  hugging him tightly. Sean pulled back and nodded.

"Can I see them? "

"Of course. " Mark smiled,  leading Sean up to the rooms.

Sean walked into a room with Emily sleeping soundly. He smiled,  walking into her room and shaking her gently. She turned over and her eyes opened wide.

"DADDY!!!!!! " Emily screamed,  hugging her father tightly,  starting to cry.

"It's okay honey,  I'm here now. " Sean held back tears,  holding his little girl in his arms.

"I missed you so much... " Emily cried harder.

Sean felt his throat tighten as he heard his beautiful baby girl cry in his arms.

"Honey," Sean started to say. He whipped away her tears and kissed her forehead.

"I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere ever again. "

Emily stopped crying and just hugged her father.

"Guess who I brought with me? "

Emily looked up at Sean. "Who?"

"Lets wake up Sabbie before I show you."

Emily nodded as Sean picked her up and walked into the room where Sebastian was.

To Sean's surprise,  Sebastian was already awake.  He was sitting on his bed playing his Nintendo 3DS. As soon as Sean opened his door, he sprung up from bed and ran into his father's arms. He giggled,  hugging him tightly.  Sean picked Sebastian up, kissing his cheek. Sean smiled brightly for once. It felt so good to have his beautiful children in his arms.

Sean brought them downstairs to see Sam sitting in front of the stairs,  bouncing excitedly. Sean smiled and let both Emily and Sebastian down and let them to excitedly run to Sammy. Sean went into the room on the far right side of the hallway. He openes the door to see Daniel in his crib, cooing and kicking his feet happily. Sean smiled, going to his crib and picking up his baby boy. Daniel nuzzled his face into Sean's shirt,  feeling his face with his to tiny little hands. Sean took Daniel downstairs,  feeling his heart start to feel... full again. Mark smiled at Sean as he saw a smile emerge from Sean's face. Sean sat on Mark's couch,  rocking Daniel in his arms as Sam walked over and laid down next to him. Mark decided to make breakfast for everyone. Eggs, bacon, fruit and bagels. The smile on Sean's face could not be described in words. His smile was so bright and his eyes were filled with hope. A part of his heart was still damaged and broken but it seemed like it was all going to be okay in the end. After breakfast was made, Everyone was downstairs. Olivia was awake and everyone sat at the table and ate breakfast. Sean felt..... happy... for once. Sean decided to feed Daniel. He put his formula in his bottle and fed him as he rocked him in his arms. Daniel looked up at Sean with a face that almost made Sean cry. Those eyes.  The beautiful eyes that belonged to the beautiful wife of Sean's. He would always miss those eyes. Sean kissed Daniel's forehead. He burped Daniel gently,  seeing Daniel yawn. He rocked him slowly,  humming as he saw Daniel's eyes close. Sean took him upstairs,  placing him back in his crib. Sean sat down in a chair,  taking a deep breath as he whispering to himself.

"Everything's gonna be okay..~