Chapter 3: It Felt So Real

(Listen to that song ^^)

~March 17th (1:30 AM)~

Sean laid on his bed, sleeping soundly.

I laid in bed, eyes wide awake,  my head raced with thoughts. I just wanted to hear her beautiful voice once again.  A thought that brought me to tears. Nothing would be the same without her.  She was everything to me, and no one could replace her. I sat up,  with my eyes filled with tears and went downstairs.  I walked down the first flight of stairs and saw something. It looked like a human.  I looked for something to defend my with.  I grabbed a shoe,  since that was the only thing I could find.  I slowly walked down the stairs and crept to the person. I raised my arm up...

"Sean...."

The person turned around.. I quickly dropped the shoe and hugged the person.  That person who was dressed in a white gown,  with that beautiful smile on her face.  My wife... My beautiful wife,  standing right in front of my eyes.  She hugged me tightly... It felt real.. So fucking real. I started to cry,  feeling her body press against mine. She kissed my lips softly.  I felt body shake as she pulled back. She smile at me.  That smile...that beautiful smile that makes my heart skip a beat.

"Hey honey.  I know you missed me,  so I'm not even gonna ask you that.  I've come to see you because we need to talk. "

"Okay, about what? "

"I know how much you miss me babe. I'm sorry I had to leave you,  but I need you to keep your head up. I don't want to see you by my side until you are of an old age. I love you so much and I never want to see you upset or sad because of me. If I have to come see you every night just like this I will because you deserve to find another woman to spend the rest of your life with. Believe me, she is coming. Daniel,  Emmi and Sabbie need you to be there for them. I want Daniel to grow up and be a happy kid with an amazing father and sometime in the future an amazing wife. Don't let my death weigh you down,  I want the Sean I fell in love with. The strong,  loving, and awesome man. You can do so much with your life and I don't want you to throw it all away because I'm not by your side. I can honestly promise you,  that you will find the girl of your dreams. I want you to have the best life possible. Don't let me get in the way.." She looked down.

Sean's eyes filled with tears as she kissed his lips softly.

"Look, I know you miss me and I know you want me to be right by your side, but you have to look on the brighter side of things. You have a wonderful friend that is willing to help you with anything you need,  three wonderful kids that love you and want a father to support them. Please do this for me. "

Sean felt tears fill in his eyes. He nodded as tears streamed down his face. She looked at him, with her heart breaking. She hugged him again, as he wrapped his arms around her crying harder.

"It's okay baby, it's gonna be okay."

~March 17th ( 9 am) ~

Sean opened his eyes,  looking around his room frantically. Remembering he spent the night at Mark's house. He bursted in to tears. Feeling her warm touch,  her body against his, her voice in his ears. It felt so real. It had to be real. At this time,  Emily knocked on her fathers door. Sean quickly stopped crying and opened the door. There stood Emily,  with open arms. Sean quickly hugged her, picking her up,  wrapping her legs around his body. She started crying.

"Nooo~ honey, don't cry. Daddy's okay. Please.. "

Emily looked at her father with tears in her eyes.

"I miss my daddy. I miss the daddy that used to tuck me in and made me breakfast every morning. My daddy. That daddy that calls me his little 'em and em'. That smiled... I miss that daddy. I don't want to see you cry,  it-it-it hurts.. " She wiped his tears away.

"I know honey... I'm sorry. "

Emily hugged her father and kissed him on the cheek.

"I wanna see your smile. It makes everyone smile. Even Sammy is sad daddy. " Emily looked down.

"I wanna smile honey,  I just need some help."

Emily smiled. "I can help!"

Sean saw Emily's eyes sparkle... Just like...

"Let's have a video game day. Mark and I talked about it. "

"Video game day huh? "

"Yeah! Me and Sabbie against you and Mark. It'll be fuuun. And you'll get your butt kicked." Emily giggle.

Sean... smiled.

"Nu-uh. How about losers give the winners all the hugs in the world? "

"Hmmm... DEAL! " Emily shouted.

"That's my girl. " Emily gasped and hugged him tightly.

"What? "

"I-i made you smile... "

"Yes honey,  yes you did."

Hey guys.

I'm very sorry once again for the lack of uploads. I have been going through so much and haven't had time to write. But I hope you enjoyed. I have big plans for this story. That I think you would like. Thanks for the support!

-Scarlett.