Blind Love

Hey, guys. This is the first request that i updated.

This request came from TearsXAngel.

Every chapter that i published or updated is originally from my brain and fantasies. So if there is a story similair to this one, i didnt steal it. Believe me 😇

So i hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Enjoy!!♡

-------------------------------------------------------

~ your p.o.v ~

".... [Y/N]" i heard someone calling my name. I went upstairs to my room.
I knocked softly on the door for not scaring ratchet. I slowly opened the door and entered the room slowly. "Yes, Ratchet?" I saw him sitting at the edge of the bed. " .. sorry to bother you ... but ... can you help me?" I got a bit touched by his words. "Ratchet, how many times have i told you that you dont bother me to ask for my help." I sat next to him and held his hand. "I would be pleased to help you, i dont mind that. Plus, it will bring us closer than anything else." I saw him flinshing. " .. i guess you are right. Sorry for that." My face softens. "Dont be sorry, it isnt your fault Nefarious blinded you. Besides, those bright blue eyes makes your face even cuter" i said as i poked his cheek. I saw him blushing slightly, but the next thing he did surprised me. He putted his hand on my cheek. I can feel he wants to know how i look like now. "You are still as beautiful as the day i met you for the first time" i saw he got a few tears in his eyes. I hugged his chest quickly to comfort him. But i got a bit emotional too, and started crying. "Dont say silly things like tht, Ratchet." He patted my head slowly.
He patted my head softly, which made me a bit tired. "Lets just say we stay in bed the whole day, okay? " i nodded softly. "U-uhm ... do you mind .. getting some snacks? I can not .. kind of .. see, you know?" He softly scratched the back of his neck. I laughed softly and kissed his cheek. "This is why i love you, you dork" i replied to him. He laughed softly as i went back to the kitchen to get some snacks for the little dork upstairs.

How much i love him. ♡♡

---------------------------------------------------

I have a feeling this is a crappy one-shot, sorry for that. 😬

Sorry for any typos and other stuff.
Also sorry for the late update, i need to imagine a good story for that, plus i had alot of exams planned these last few weeks, i hope you guys understand  😅

I'll see you next time, bye