Tagged .. Surprise!

I woke up this morning and saw alot of messages on my wattpad, which is normal for me because i have alot of books in my library. Somehow i got this feeling that i need to take a look at my messages and then i found out i was tagged by  SilenttTears and i was like ... "wow .. somebody noticed me."

So i will do my best and yeah .. at the end i will tag 20 people .. if i have 20 people and remember: 'it is just a game, so you dont have to do it if you are tagged.' Lets start.

1) Do i like someone?
     Yes, i do.

2) Do they like me?
    Yes, they do. And i think i have to explain about that. Let Grannie Author-chan sit in her chair and let her tell a big story. You can skip if you want.

On March 2017 (this year) i got in a fandom that i actually got out of cause of the people who are .. people that i dislike. Then i met this man, let's call him Dan, who was in the same fandom as i was and at first we didnt spoke much with eachother. As soon as Dan added me in a small group with 3 other people, we grew really close to eachother. At first i didnt like Dan as in like like, but first in a friendly way. And after 3 months some things happen that made the group split. And Dan and i still talk with eachother. And then Dan confessed to me and that made me realize that i liked him from the very beginning .. untill .. right after his confession he told me he would like to date me but he couldn't. Cause he isn't into the long distance relationship. Amd i completely understand cause i would like to cuddle, hold, laugh with my partner too. The reason why i have acc where my identity is a secret is cause, i am a very shy person in real and i am always inside which you can gues with: she is fat. Yes indeed, i am fat but guess what. AM HAPPY WITH WHO I AM. I MIGHT NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND BEFORE NOR EVEN HAVE ROMANTIC EXPERIENCES, but i dont mind. I am happy, i hopefully make you happy and i like to make the stories that just come up in my mind and yeah, just do things that make you comfy. Onto the next question, and yes, the end of the story wasnt supposed to, but am just writing this without a goal but to answer the stories, so the scene of me being fat was uncalled for .. sorry ^^'

3) Middle name?
    I have 2 middle names, which means i have 3 names .. das long. Anyways i choose my 2nd name cause it can be pronounced in English and that is: Johanna

4) Single or Taken?
    Of course am single

5) last person i texted?
    It is the Dan of my story up there 👆

6) last song i listened to?
    That must be one of the nightcore songs, i'll add a video

7) battery %?
    I charge my phone every night including my other devices so my phone is 100% .. and i am not ^^

8) Best girl friend?
    I dont really have a best girl friend who i talk to daily .. i dont even talk to girls daily. Am more of the girl who likes to hang out with guys cause no drama.

9) Best boy friend?
    Do i still have to mention my boy? *wiggles eyebrows*

10) Favourite OTP?
      Bruh
- marinette & adrien (ladybug and chat noir) from Miraculous Ladybug.
- Natsu and Lucy from Fairy Tail.
- Keith x Lance from Voltron   (i know this isn't close of a couple, it is more of an annoying bromance, but if they become a couple in the future .. i'll make sure that my face is stuck on my screen ^^)
- Tsurugi and Tenma from Imazuma Eleven. (They are just good friends, but if they become a couple: Face attached to the screen.)

11) Why i made this account?
      I sound Racist in this, but am not Racist! I once read a fanfiction that could do better than that, so i decided to make an account and talk to the writer of the story and to ask if i could learn how to make full sentences in English. I know some people aren't very good in English, and neither am i cause Dutch all the way! But .. this story doesnt make sence. I'll sum it up: i wanted to talk to the writer, but somehow i couldn't find him/her so i got .. weird about why i made this account, so i decided to make a story myself.

12) Current lock screen?
      My homeboy Keith from Voltron. If you would like to have the picture that i used, feel free to dm me and i'll send it.

13) My birthday?      For me it is the unluckiest day cause people are more busy with christmas and stuff, but my birthday is:  December 24th

13) My birthday?
      For me it is the unluckiest day cause people are more busy with christmas and stuff, but my birthday is:  December 24th.

And the people that i will tag will be:

SPIRITUAL_POWERS
xMaaaayx
variara_
Oh-My-Quiznak
KawaiiGummi
auratheanimatronic
MusicGirl66
mirabell3
AvrilTheHedgehog__
A-kami
lynn0805
QueeningThroughLife
Grabierx2
ladynoirshipper
falling_snowflakes_
TaehyungSeonbae
MiraculousEverything
chatsmiraculous
Chat-Noir_13
Roxy_Blaze_