rainy love

Hey guys, Love here.

Here is another chapter requested by: @CelesteHuman  and @egyptiangamer

I hope you guys don't mind that i use 2 request in one story.

This is a quick update, i dont want you guys waiting that long, so if it is crappy, blame me.

So i hope you enjoy this chapter and ... yeah ..  read other stories?

-----------------------------------------------------

This scene takes place after you tried to go to Ratchet's place after he called you over. But being the unlucky you (just a joke ;) ) you got lost in the woods (imagine there is a forest near Ratchet his house)

~ your p.o.v ~

I can't believe it that i just got lost in the woods. Damn that ship, why does it always have to break a few cables. Now i have to walk. A lot of miles. It isnt my lucky day today. it is kind of getting dark here.
am scared, i want to go home. i don't know where to go. i cant contact Ratchet or anyone else. i .. i don't want to be here anymore. i sat down under the tree and cried. i can't do this. i want to go home.

~ Ratchet's  P.O.V. ~

where is [Y/N]? she was supposed to be here 2 hours ago. nothing worse happened, she is the strongest girl i know, she can safe herself ..  right? am getting worried, i should go and find her.
i got on my flying motor (or whatever it is called) and drove  towards her house. the shortest route is through the woods. i need to do this, it is getting darker and it might rain soon. i drive through the woods fast. after a few minutes of driving, i found her ship, all wrecked. i stopped and got off my motor. i walked slowly towards her ship while scanning the whole area. luckily no bloodsigns.
i tried to smell her, but thanks to the rain that is coming, i really cant smell her clearly. i walked around for a bit longer and found some footsteps on the ground. i get on my motor and followed the footsteps. after a short while i drive slowly to scan the area better. suddenly i hear soft crying. i listened closely and followed the sound.

~your P.O.V~

after hours of crying i heard a kind of motor. i got afraid, so i tried my best to keep silent. the closer the motor was, the more nervous i got. i tried my best to stay hidden behind the tree. after a while a person turned off the motor and walked closer to me. i shutted my eyes closed and hoped he wouldn't find me. '' .. [Y/N]? ..'i heard somebody call me. i opened my eyes slowly to see Ratchet. i stared at him with wet eyes. i hugged him tight, i could feel he is a bit shocked of what happened, i cried on his shoulders.      ''am so sorry, i got lost and got afraid. it got darker and darker and i didn't dare to move further in the woods.'' Ratchet hugged me back and tried to calm me down. and being the unlucky me it also started to rain ... alot. ''It is okay, [Y/N]. you aren't the first one who got lost in the woods. i am actually more happy that i found you alive. i was so worried. i wanted to tell you something and called you over. but you never came. i thought that somebody hurted you. and if i found you then .. then my whole life will be broken.'' Ratchet said while he wasn't looking at me. i started to think about what he said. '' what did you want to tell me?'' suddenly Ratchet started to blush madly. "oh, u-uhm .. n-nothing. it is all fine'' he said trying to make a fake smile. ''Ratchet, what did you want to tell me?''

i saw him spacing around and i kept looking at him until he looked into my eyes and kissed me. this kiss was what i dreamed off. in the rain, all alone. he kept me kissing passionate. his soft lips on mine. after a while he slowly pulled back, but he kept me close. ''i wanted to tell you .. that i love you. that one time when you safed that little kid, everything went slow when i looked at you. and since then i couldn't think about anything else but you. even Grim noticed it, and he doesn't see me that often in a week. i love you, [Y/N]'' i stared at him and hugged him tight. ''i love you too, Ratchet'' he patted my head for a while. ''let's go, you are staying over at my house tonight.'' i blushed at that thought. ''i don't have clothes at your place'' ''i don't mind, you can wear my clothes. plus, i bet you look great with my clothes. maybe even without'' he winked at me. i stared at him and blushed madly at that sentence. i hit him softly on his head. ''Don't you dare, Ratchet'' he laughed while walking to his motor. ''come, you are wet enough'' he said while winking at me. i blushed madly and groaned his name through my teeth.  '' i know you love me, [Y/N].''  i rolled my eyes at his comment.

he is an idiot .. but he is mine .. my idiot ❤💝

------------------------------------------------------

Here you go guys, a new update. I hope i made it good enough for you guys to enjoy. Am thinking about the next chapter, but i need more information for that. So i am going to do some research, but that might take a while. I hope you guys enjoyed it and i'll see you next time, bye 🐶❤