*3*

Lily's P.O.V

I've been in Applebee's for an half an hour now, laughing and joking. Justin was telling us about the time he got stood up by some girl he talked to on facebook. It sounded sketchy to begin with. But Justin is a dumb as I am so I had to right to laugh at him falling for it. As he continued I felt my phone vibrate so I checked it. It was Tae. He said He wanted to meet up again. Of course I said okay, but he'd be responsible if I got lost. I guess I was smiling at my phone a lot because I seemed to be suspicious,

"So who are you texting Ms. Smiley." She had a smug look on her face. I knew I had to tell her about Tae but that would be a lot of work so i'd do it later. But later would never happen because she wanted the answers now. The look on her face said so.

"Some guy I met today..."

"You met a guy?! And you gave him your number?!" Willow obviously didn't like the fact that I gave him my number but I was different.

"Oh, so who is he? What does he look like? How'd you meet?"

I decided to tell them everything. Even Kevin and Justin were interested in my story. Telling them about how I got lost was embarrassing but they were used to it so it didn't matter. Once I finished Willow gave up the "being protective" act and started questioning me like I was. Willow always gets straight to the point and never beats around the bush.

"So do you like him?" She said giggling like an idiot.

I almost choked on my juice after she said that. Even though I went over it in my head the question surprised me.

"No! He just gives of a brotherly feeling."

"Hmm. Then why are you blushing?" Ila always had something to say.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and continued drinking my juice.

"How come you give some random guy your number but it took two years for you too give it to me?" Kevin added with a pouting face.

"Your different Kevin."

"Different how?! I'm just as cute as him!"

"I admit it you're adorable but your personality was horrible. I'm surprised we're friends now." Everyone started laughing.

"Hmph. Whatever."

After a while it got late and we all said our goodbyes. I was neighbors with Justin so we walked home together.

"Hey. Was this guy really that interesting?"

Justin is my childhood friend since we've been neighbors since we were young. He's always been watching out for me and I'd do the same for him.

"Yes he was. He was even more interesting than you."

"Huh?!" He said annoyed.

"Just kidding!" I laughed and walked ahead.

Soon enough we reached our houses after comparing our high schools.

"Well it's been fun," I said shouting to him

"Goodnight Justin."

"See you later Lily"

Once i stepped foot in my house I let my mom know I was home and went straight to my room. I was completely worn out. Especially my brain. After all that thinking from when I got lost my brain is exhausted. I flopped into bed and immediately fell asleep.