ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 3

I pull back into the driveway and cut the engine. I go to open the door and get out. "Wait" I stop and look over to see him staring at me. I open my mouth to ask him why but before I can get the words out of my mouth I feel his lips on mine.

I can't think or even breath really. So when he starts kissing me I just kiss him back automatically. He pulls away and look s kinda embarrassed. "Sorry" he mumbles without looking me in the eye. We just sit in silence for another minute of so before going in the house. My mind is racing. Did that really just happen? I go straight to my room and leave Matt in the living room with my family. I lay down and try to go to sleep but I'm too worked up. Does this mean that he likes me, and what does that mean for our friendship?

I hear a knock at the door . I look at the clock. 7:30. I've been sleeping for about two hours. "Come in". I know who it's Matt before he even opens the door. He sits down on the the corner of my bed. "I'm really sorry about earlier I don't know what I was thinking". I don't know why I do what I do next.

I lean over and kiss him and he returns it. "That's okay I kinda liked it" what am I saying?!

Hey so I know that I haven't been posting in a long time and I'm sooooooo so sorry. I didn't have internet. But hopefully I will be posting more often now. ❤