Chapter 15

Kaylea's POV

I wake up in someone's arms startled I jump waking up Jack. He mumbles and goes back to sleep. He's so adorable. Wait what? No I like Matt, but there's definitely something between me and Jack.... I slip out of his grasp and go to the kitchen to make breakfast. I start making the pancake batter when I feel someones breath on my neck, "Hey baby, need any help?" Its Jack. I turn around so I'm facing him. He tries to kiss me but I pull away, "you can start making the eggs" I nod towards the carton of eggs on the counter. He sighs but starts making them anyways. I finish with pancakes and start setting the table. "You always were a good cook" I look to see Matt standing at the bottom of the stairs. Jack is giving him a death stare and I can tell Matt's trying hard not to return the look. Jack excuses himself to go wake everyone else up leaving me alone with Matt."So how were the movies?" I can tell by his voice that he knows about the kiss. I ignore him and make myself a plate. Jack comes back followed by everyone else. Jack is sitting on one side of me, and Matt on the other. Needless to say it's one of the akwardest moments in my life. I finish eating and get ready to go on an adventure. I ask Jordan and Meka to come with me and we agree to going hiking. We have to drive to the spot so the whole way there we're singing to The Weeknd. We get there and hike for a few hours. We find a spot to stop and rest. We're talking about Nash and Jordan's recent date when somehow the conversation gets switched to me. I tell them how I like Jack but I'm not sure what's going on between me and Matt. When I'm done talking they don't say anything even though I can tell they want to. Finally Mela speaks up "I think there's something you should know." She looks to Jordan for support but she just looks away. "Okay, so about a month ago we all went to this party and well, Matt's ex was there. They ended up hooking up and Jessica ended up getting pregnant."