Thinking Of You

Britney’s POV

           “Are they here yet?” I asked Justin. Justin and I have been on and off for a year now. When I’m not with him, I’m with Reg. “Now its fair.” said Justin. “What’s fair?” I asked. “Matt’s my early birthday present, and now Rory’s your late birthday present.” he said. I smiled and looked down at the sleeping infant in my arms.

            There was a knock at the door. “Come in.” Justin yelled. My dad, Justin’s dad and mom, and my little sister Jamie Lynn all walked in. “You up for guests before you come home?” Randall asked us. We nodded. “You wanna hold him?” I asked my Jamie Lynn who was right next to me. She nodded. I placed my newborn in her arms.

            “Justin, I have a few rules for you since your going to be staying with Lynne and I when you two bring Rory home. First: you two may not sleep together for a long time. I’m tired of teen pregnancies. Second: you two will sleep in different rooms. Matt in your room and Rory in hers. That’s the new rules. Got it?” my dad asked. Justin nodded.

                  The moment Justin and I stepped in the door with Rory my mom came in the room carrying mine and Justin’s one year old Matthew Nicholas. “Hi daddy!” he said in his innocent little voice. “Hi buddy. We have your little brother.” said Justin motioning to me. “I see him.” Matt told us. My mom handed Matt to Justin. I walked over so he could see him better. “What his name?” asked Matt. “Rory.” I said.

                 He kissed Rory’s forehead. “I love you bubba.” and right there I knew that they had a bond that no one could break.

Tell me what you all think.