Nobody Hurts My Little Brother!

Rory’s POV

     It’s been two months since Matt and Selena came out as a couple and since we moved back in with our mom and something is seriously wrong with my brother. He and Selena have went from talking every day to not talking at all. And to top it all off, he won’t even go anywhere close to Kendall.

      I got up this morning and went downstairs to only find Jason at the table. “Morning bud.” said Jason. “Hey. Where’s mom at?” I asked. “She had an interview. By the way Kylie’s mom called.” he said. I wonder what Kris wanted. “What she want?” I asked.

      “She didn’t tell me. She said to have your mom call when she got back.” he said. Just then Matt came downstairs, and he looked like a wreck. He had horrible bed head, morning breath, looked like he hadn’t got any sleep, and to top it all off it looked like he had been crying.

      “What’s wrong bubba?” I asked. “Selena and I broke up last night.” he said. “I’m sorry pal.” said Jason. “It’s fine.” he said. He walked over to the cabinet and pulled out Fruit Loops. “At least now you can tell Kendall how you really feel.” I said. “So true,” Jason piped in.

      My phone started to ring. I was super excited to see who the caller was. “Hey Dad!” I yelled in excitement. “Hey Ror. How’s school going?” he asked. “Amazing! You know Kim Kardashian?” I asked. “Yeah, why?” he replied.

      “Well, I’m best friends with her little sister Kylie.” I said happily. “That’s good bud, now let me talk to Matt.” he said. Of course. Dad always favored Matt. When Matt and I were with him on tour, Matt could do anything he wanted, but not me. Matt could stay through the entire concert, I had to go back to the bus an hour before each concert was over. I’m tired of it.

      I handed Matt the phone and ran upstairs. I heard Matt yell my name.

Matt’s POV

      I didn’t even say hi to dad, I just hung up and ran after Rory. I hated it when he got upset. His door was shut when I got to his room. “Ror?” I asked as I opened the door. He was lying down on his Dodgers sheets with his head faced towards the wall.

      “You ok pal?” I asked. “Why aren’t you talking to dad? You’re obviously the one he’s mainly interested in.” he said. “He made you upset, that’s why I’m not talking to him.” I said. He sat up on his bed.

      “How come you have always been so protective of me?” he asked. I shrugged my shoulders. “I guess because I’m the oldest. Pa Paw always told me it was because we’re close in age.” I said. He smiled, which made me smile.