Chapter Twelve - Victoria's POV

Say whhhaaaatttt? Her POV?!?! 😱😏 Enjoy!

Victoria's POV

Talking to Jackson won't be such a hard thing. Plus, I'm sure I can take care of myself, I have killed over 30 alphas. Okay maybe I should stop.

I walk down the corridor while gripping the strap on my over the shoulder bag, something that came very useful for me over the year. I'm currently making my way to the locker room, I knew that Jackson was in there considering Allison knew.

Before I even know it, I'm not in the busy hallways anymore, instead I'm standing in front of the locker room. I feel a gulp form in my throat, not even sure why. Am I nervous? I shake the thought away from my head before putting my shaking hand on the handle. You can do this Victoria.

I slowly open the door, the smell of the boys locker room hitting me straight in the face. The stench causes my eyes to water as I continue my way in. This has been the first time I have entered the locker room and already I want to get out.

I hear the running of water, causing me to put up my guard instantly.
"Jackson?" I whisper-yell into the dark locker room. Just then, Jackson walks out. Naked.

"In here. Is something wrong?" I keep my eyes at his face, definitely not wanting to look down.

I look away, "Y - you could've warned me."

Jackson smirks at my reaction which sends shivers down my spine. "You're the one that walked into the boys' locker room." Duh. I mentally hit myself due to the fact that he is right.

I try to make up an excuse, "I thought I heard you - I th - forget it." I stutter like crazy, unsure of what I'm actually saying.

Jackson slowly takes a few steps forward. "Did you wanna talk about something?" I quickly shake my head, a blush creeping up my face. "We can talk later." I slowly back up, knowing that Jackson is slowly getting closer. Goosebumps cover my arms.

Jackson smirks again, a devilish look on his face. "No. Let's talk now."

I suddenly feel scared, realising that I don't have my katana or any other weapon. How could I be so stupid?!
"I - I have to get to cl -" I continue to walk backwards until my back hits a locker. Great, I'm trapped.

Jackson comes closer, "Oh, no, no, you don't. No, you have perfect grades. You can skip one class." I gulp, he is right once again, god I hate this guy.

I feel my heart beat pick up as Jackson comes closer, fear taking over me.

"Are you okay? Your heart's beating like crazy." Jackson almost sounds concerned, but I know better than that that he isn't. I seriously want Scott to save me right now, but considering he is taking a test, that will be a little hard.

"I thought you wanted to talk." Jackson whispers while standing in front of me. I gulp, "I changed my mind..." I barely can speak, I didn't understand why I'm so nervous.

"You sure? Because you look a little stressed. Is it Scott? Is it that whole thing?" My eyes go wide, he didn't know did he?

The look on his face says it all. He smirks evilly before slowly trailing his finger down my cheek, "Such a shame that you can't have him right? Must break your heart every time." He smiles at me, "You know he's eventually just gonna run to Derek and join up with him and his little wolf pack. If you don't realize that, then you gotta be the stupidest bitch in this town. Well, other than Scott since he's a pretty stupid bitch himself."