Chapter Fourteen - Victoria's POV

<Victoria's POV>

Stiles and I walk into the police station to give Mr. Stilinski dinner. What he didn't actually know was that Stiles and I got him a Veggie burger instead. I don't think he will be happy.

Stiles and I walk into his Office and I take a seat in one of the chairs as Stiles hands his Dad the bag with the burger. I grab my Tuna pasta from the bag and Stiles takes the salad. I take a fork full on pasta and pop it into my mouth as I watch Mr. Stilinski open the bag to reveal the burger. I stop eating and bite my bottom lip.

Mr. Stilinski takes a bit out of the burger and starts to chew, discomfort showing on his face.
"What the hell is this?"

Stiles continues to eat his salad, "Veggie Burger." Stiles and I say at the same time as I eat my pasta.

"Stiles, Victoria, I asked for a hamburger." I keep eating my pasta and shrug.

"Well, veggie is healthier. We're being healthy." Stiles looks at me and I look back at him before we both turn to look at Mr. Stilinski who opens the second bag to hope for fries but instead get carrots. "Oh, hell, why are you trying to ruin my life?"

I shake my head at him while Stiles gives his dad a look. "I'm trying to extend your life, okay? Could you just eat it, please? And tell us what you found." I nod in agreement.

"No, I'm not sharing confidential police work with two teenagers."

I look up to see a board behind Mr. Stilinski. The board has different notes and photos scattered over it. "Is that it on the board behind you?" I ask while trying to get a better look with my werewolf senses. "Don't look at that."

I stand up and so does Stiles and Mr. Stilinski. Both of us start to walk over to the board, as does Mr. Stilinski. "Avert your eyes."

I give Stiles a side way glance and he nods. "Okay." Mr. Stilinski lets down his guard and sighs in relief until I quickly dodge past him as down Stiles. "Hey!" He snaps at us as he turns around to look at us as we look over the board.

I raise my eyes brows as I look at all the arrows and pictures on the board. "Just - it's just - I see arrows pointing at pictures." I state.

"Okay, okay, stop. Fine. I found something. Mechanic and the couple who were murdered. They all had something in common." Mr. Stilinski states as he looks at the board. Stiles turns to look at his dad, "All three?"

"Yeah. You know what I always say. One's an incident. Two's coincidence."

"Three's a pattern." We both finish the sentence.

Mr. Stilinski nods as he continues, "The mechanic, the husband, the wife - all the same age. All 24." I shake my head, "Wait, what about Mr. Lahey? I mean, Isaac's dad isn't anywhere near 24." I shiver at the thought of him being 24.

"Which made me think that either "a," Lahey's murder wasn't connected or "b," the ages were a coincidence, until I found this, which would be "c." Did you know that Isaac Lahey had an older brother named Camden?" Mr. Stilinski shows us a file of Camden Lahey.

""Died in Combat."?" I say.

"But if he were alive today, take one guess as to how old he'd be."

"24."

I take the file and continue to read as Stiles continues to question his dad about the connection, it didn't make sense what this was all about. Why the age of 24?

"Now what if same age means same class - I mean, did you think of that?" Stiles questions his dad.

Mr. Stilinski sits in his chair and rubs the temples on his forehead. "Yeah, yeah. Well, I would've. I mean, I - look, I just got Lahey's file two hours ago." My eyes widen, only two hours ago?