Chapter 1

(Grace's P.O.V)

"Hi guys,my name is Grace Helbig , if you didn't know ,know you know.....your life is different now..."i began to start my video and after 10-20 minutes of filming i finally said " i don't know".

Straight after i heard a knock at my door and of course goose went crazy , i looked through the peep-hole and my heart skipped a beat it was .. Hannah hart ,she looked amazing obviously and in her hand i saw a bouquet of rose ( my favourite ) and in an instant i opened the door with a huge grin .However Hannah did not smile back like usual in fact un like her  she didn't smile at all.she was actually crying ...

Obviously my first reaction was to hug her before even asking what was wrong . When we hugged it was amazing even though she was violently sobbing and sniffling on my shoulder,i still loved it .

The beautiful roses she had had now been dropped on my floor but i didn't care , i had Hannah in my arms , too bad she is crying ad has snot all over my t-shirt.Oh well.

After a while she managed to say what was wrong ( i had to translate through the tears and sniffles) "she broke up with me , thAT CHEATING LYIING BICTH ! " she abruptly started to cry again " the last time i ever fall for a straight girl " she mumbled ,I was hurt as i was still unsure of my sexuality which meant whatever feeling i had for the beautiful short girl had to go away and QUICKLY.

I called our dear friend Mamrie to come over and help heal hannah's broken heart , obviously she bought booze,tissues and (oddly) a pillow , i questioned my red headed  friend and she responded with "that bitch cheated on her with a a fucking dildo of a  guy , she needs a pillow to punch and cry into"

"Got it " i said opening the vanilla vodka ,passing it to hannah and sitting close to her not he sofa.We drank all night ( except Marie) and We We all talked all night about everything , Haley ( Hannah cheating ex) , the fact that hannah was going to propose ( which i news to me , seen as i would probably cried  if that ever happened).....

FUCK, Grace get it together , YOU ARE STRAIGHT AND HANNAH WILL NEVER LOVE YOU...

I started to cry quietly in the corner obviously forgetting my two best friend sat on the sofa opposite me and was staring questionably  as i weeped into space , i tried to play it off as if i had an eyelash in my eye, Mamrie bought it and git more drinks but through the tear filled eyes ,  i could clearly see Hannah did not.

As the night came to a close , Hannah was so drunk and exhausted from crying we all decided it was best for her to stay the night at my house , Mamrie left ( completely sober as she had a meeting the next morning) and decide to collect ollie and have ollie and beanz stay at hers that night.

Which left me and Hannah alone , on my couch , drinking.

I had to say something

i had to tell her

Now is not he right time

i know this

but if not now

when??

i take a deep breath and softly say "Hannah .......we need to talk....."