Chapter 5

(Hannah P.O.V)

OH MY GOD , I JUST KISSED GRACE HELBIG
Wait......what now ......what do I do ,

Grace and I just stare at each other , it was only know that i realised how beautiful and brown her eyes were , so mesmerising .She is so pretty , it's unreal.

At this moment in time all i wanted to do was kiss her and kiss her and never stop kissing her however as i leaned into another kiss , we both stopped alarmed at a very excited Mamie hart burst trough the door , not only driving goose crazy but stopping a magical kiss to commence .

"HEY GU-........ys .....are y'all ok"she asks confused while shutting the door slowly.

We both stutter and murmur for a while until the tall red head blurts out.

"Ya'll were about to make out, weren't ya"

"Dude......"i glance at Grace for reassurance and she gives a smile and a nod and i reply

"yeah dude and you kind of ruined the moment"we all laugh for a split second and she responds ecstatically saying

"Look , I'm happy for you both , what ever you are but we all got an interview with chealse briggs from hollywire I look at Grace and we both laugh carefully reassuring Mamrie we will keep our hand to our selves but Grace still seems a little awkward but who is to blame her she just came out,kissed a girl and told a friend in less than half an hour.I would be overwhelmed too .

Like always

she responds calmly and collects her bag and says goodbye to goose in an adorable doggy voice like

"bye , bye goose , now you be good " and pats her head gently

"That's fucking adorable" i wiper louder than intended but appartenly loud enough for Grace to laugh as she heard me.

As i walk into the hall to meet mamrie , i hear her on the phone

"i.....i.....i dont know ....it's weird and un natural and wrong.......its awful and i can't believe these two would do this"..............