Chapter 2

(Hannah's P.O.V)

"Hannah .....we need to talk"Grace said .

Suddenly i was completely sober , Grace never talk in her serious voice to me.

Maybe she wants me to leave ???

Am i bothering her ??

I hope not !

I can't loose someone else , not after Hayley,Hayley was tall , had dark hair and was beautiful but of course not as beautiful as Grace.There was a reason on why i dated hayley and that was to forget about Grace and now that Hayley is gone - gone of with some guy- there is nothing to help my forget about Grace and forget how much i love her.

"Yes what is it" i respond trying not to sound phased when obviously i am dying with confusion at that very moment .

Before answering she looks down and fiddles with the charm on her pandora ring .The charm i gave her .The heart charm.

She looks up and i can't help but stare at her mesmerising brown eyes,we stare at each other at what feels like forever.

Maybe she wants to tell me she likes me ???

No thats crazy??

Anyways even if she did no more straight girls for me !!

But grace ??

My Grace??

She begins to speak and to my disappointment she says softy "Do you want a coffee , its 6 and we have an interview to go to in 4 hours".

I should be pleased that nothing was said but i wasn't i really like Grace - no i really love grace but 1) she will never love me 2) she is straight 3) i can't trust again , not after Hayley.

She runs to her phone and beings texting at the speed of light , i don't know who she could be texting .

Mamrie?? no they usually just sends poop emojis back and forth.

Tyler ?? no he is never up the early , bitch needs his beauty sleep.

Chester??no he is on tour.

Who i wonder until i realise i sound like a crazy clingy girlfriend ,however i am no ones girlfriend.Not Hayleys , not Graces .No one , i am alone .luckily i have my two best friends and ollie.Wait where is ollie , i vaguley remember mamrie taking him home but I'm not sure as that night was a blur.

Grace swiftly tells me she is going to take a shower.

Leaving her phone.

I now am really wondering who she is texting.

Maybe i will look,really quickly....WAIT HANNAH NO THIS IS WRONG JUST TRUST YOUR FRIEND.

But i , like always ignore the sensible part of my brain and proceed to look.

OH MY GOD ......i think looking down at the nokia phone as i read her latest text message .

It reads......